Chapter 6

Blake's pov:

My brain was starting to hurt I couldn't find any cute outfit for our date. I quickly ransacked the closet and found nothing attractive enough. I mean this is an apology date so I  have to dress up a bit. I just decided to go shopping for a bikini and a Sundress.

When I arrived at the mall I examined the bathing suit section and gasped."this is cute." I whispered. It was a galaxy two piece with tribal patterns on it. I ran to the changing room to try it on. To my amazement I looked cute,  better than cute I'm hot. I started laughing while imagining his face when He sees me.

Now I'm off to the sundresses section. While walking towards the dresses a familiar face was there and she looked up at me."ohh Blake it's nice to see you again I'm Jane remember from the restauraunt." She was totally faking being nice to me but I sucked it up."oh I remember well it's nice to see you again." I faked a smile. Out of all the people I could've ran into it's her. "So how's you and Tadam? Because of what happened at the restaurant you know." She was really getting on my nerves. There's no we'd break up that easily. "No we're fine we actually have a date today. "I said rubbing it in. I thought she glared at me for a second but I brushed it off. "Speaking of dates has He told you of ours after the date.'' She said as if I didn't know." He did actually, and by the way skinny dipping isn't that bad."I replied,  she laughed sarcastically and then made her face look serious trying to intimidate me." Fyi you guys must have trust issues because that is a total lie." She smirked and walked away before I could say anything.

My mind began to race.

       Tadam's pov:

I was making some snacks for our date when Blake called. "Hey babe getting ready?" I asked she waited awhile before repling. "Uhh yeah I just ran into your ex,Jane, and she said you were lying about what you two do after your dates is that true.." she sounded mad and hurt all at the same time I bit my lip."yeah." I replied "please don't be mad I'm really sorry,i-i just don't want to lose you." I pleaded.

         Blake's pov:

He has no right to call me babe after lying to me. I want to trust him but he's just lying to save our relationship,I think.

"If I tell you promise you won't hate me. " He said quietly. I don't know how to respond .I mean I might get mad or sad or.... "I promise, but I might not be mad." I lied I was already mad even though for lying to me. "Actually I want to tell you in person at the beach, if I tell you over the phone I won't be able to explain." He still wants me to go on a date with him after He made me look like an idiot."OK but I don't want it to be a date because it won't feel right I guess. " He quickly replied "oh OK yeah I feel the same way but let's have another date soon kay.?" He sounded desperate "sure. Bye" I hung up before another conversation was started.

I didn't bother to buy a bathing suit so I just went home threw a shirt and shorts on and walked out to the car. I was driving and Tadam called me to make sure I was on my way. I purposely drove slower so he'd have to wait.

When I got there I immediately saw him kicking the sand. I was prepared to confront him. But He looked up with a smile but quickly turned into an I'm sorry face. "Hey took you long enough. " He said smirking. But I ignored that comment and sat in the sand. He sat next to me and before I could say anything He said "look I know your mad at me but well, I don't want to ruin our relationship. And we shouldn't have to dwell on my past especially on my ex's." He said playing with my fingers. I know I'm a sucker for this guy. "I'm not mad because of what you did, I'm mad because you can't trust me" I mumbled. "I do trust you, I just don't want you to leave me, then I grow up lonely and old with a million cats." He said laughing. I raised my eye brow and said "soooo what'd  you and she-devil do. "

He laughed hysterical at my remark, but turning serious

He replied "i-we um did.." he cleared his throat before finshing."adult things I guess not like that though." He said I could tell He was nervous. "Well tha-that's something uh so just to let you know the next time she speaks to me don't grabbed or hold me back, ok? " his face expression was blank for a second then it turned to a smile."just make sure the cops don't arrested you." He laughed.He grabbed my hand and we ran into the water. Sure I was awkwardly disappointed but I trust him He doesn't lie just for fun He does it because He loves me, and I love him.

OK sorry for not updating in a while I just had some writers block and was kinda busy.

Please comment and vote. Don't stop reading it gets better and better.

Follow me on ig: _Lucky_Goose_
Add me on kik ronk_ronks