Drunk

~One Year Later~

William's POV:

After a year Fredbear's was a big hit to the town. Me and Henry's dreams were coming true. And even Henry's child was born. It was a little girl, Charlotte. "Hey Will," said Henry knocking on my office door. "What is it, Henry?" I asked him. "Well," he started and came in. "I worked a bit more, and I made animatronic suits, and I even found a way to put them on." he finished. "Really, how?" I asked amazed. He placed the animatronic's head on my desk. "spring locks" he replied. "I don't know Hen, they're really dangerous," I said looking at the animatronic head. "Yeah, but if you tighten them they won't hurt you, you just need to pay attention if it gets loosed or not." he explained. "well, I guess we can try," I replied with a smile. About some hours after closing the diner, I and Henry talked a bit, and drank some beer at his house. "for our restaurant!" Henry shouted. "for our restaurant!" I repeated. Soon we got a bit too drunk. 

On one's POV: 

"Henry, William." said a voice from behind. It was Lora. "Guys, that enough for today, you can meet up at a different time. It's getting late. I'll drive Will back." she said. "C'mon Will," she said leading him to the car. "ByE HeN!" William said to Henry. "bYe!" he responded. Soon they drove off, to William's apartment. 

Clara's POV: 

I heard a knock at my door. I went to get it. "Hey Lora," I said. "Hey Clara, here's Will," she responded with a laugh. "He got a bit drunk." "Oh, okay thanks" I replied, taking Will by his hand and bringing him inside. "Bye!" said Lora heading out. "Bye, thanks again!" I said. Then I turned. "Will, c'mon you need to change. I lead him to our bedroom. When I took a look at his shirt, it was stained with pizza sauce from the diner, and a different stain I couldn't make out. "Will stop moving, just put on your shirt, you're making this harder," I said helping him a bit. He took off his shirt. I passed him a clean one. "Here's a clean shirt," I said. He stepped a bit close. He took it and put it on. Then he collapsed on the bed, probably exhausted. I planted a soft kiss on his forehead, and I cuddled close to him.