Sunday

I struggle to force my eyelids open, and immediately squint as rays of sunshine beam through the window and right into my eyes. It takes me a second to realize that I'm not in my room, but rather Tyler's...holy shit. Everything that happened last night was real? I'm groggy as hell and I could keep sleeping forever in this unbelievably comfy bed, but I probably need to get up. I turn over and see Tyler next to me, still asleep. He's snoring but it's weirdly kinda cute. I regretfully push the fluffy comforter off of me and get up out of bed. I put on the jeans from yesterday that Tyler was kind enough to wash and dry for me. I hear a yawn, and look over to see him stretching his arms.

"Morning! Did I wake you up?"

He rubs his eyes.

TYLER: Kinda.

"Sorry."

TYLER: It's all good, dude.

He sits up and looks at me.

TYLER: Oh look, it's a wild Evan! Bask in the glory of his untamed hair!

I smile.

"You're one to talk."

His hair's hanging down in his eyes and he looks mad adorable.

TYLER: Yeah, I'm thinking it's a beanie kind of day.

He grabs his glasses off the edge of his desk and puts them on. I hesitantly pick up my shirt from yesterday off the floor. Isaac can wear something for a week straight without washing it, but that is definitely not the case for me.

TYLER: Hey, you can borrow one of my shirts if you want.

"You sure, Ty?"

TYLER: Of course.

I walk over to his closet and look through his clothes hanging up.

"At least your shirts are trendier than your swim trunks."

TYLER: Hey, don't be hating on my elegant emoji shorts! Or, I should say, YOUR elegant emoji shorts, because I'm letting you keep them. A special gift from me to you.

"Wow, I'm just so honored."

TYLER: I know, I know, I'm the best boyfriend ever. No need to thank me.

I roll my eyes at him then keep looking through his shirts. His closet looks a lot different from mine; everything is colorful and bright. I throw on a bright yellow t-shirt because why not, and toss Tyler a red beanie. He puts it on and he now looks like a total hipster.

TYLER: There, the beast is now contained.

"You look so freaking cute in your beanie!"

TYLER: Aw, thanks! Hey, if you want to take a shower feel free to use my bathroom.

"Thanks, but I think I'm good."

TYLER: Are you sure? My shower is, like, extremely awesome.

"Yikes, do I smell that bad?"

TYLER: Oh stop! No, I'm just offering.

"Okay?"

TYLER: But seriously, I even have coconut scented body wash.

I give him a weird look.

"Well, obviously I stink because you REALLY want me to shower."

TYLER: Uh, no, it's just...yeah, you got me. You reek, no offense. Sorry.