A note

A/N
HI this is my first story here on wattpad and of course it's a Harry Potter fan fiction!! More importantly a draco fanfic.....

Anyway I hope you enjoy this and I will do as much as I can while entertaining you guys..Well hope you enjoy :))

24/3/21: hey guys! so i've decided that updating here and there really isn't going to help this story line go anywhere... don't worry i will still be working on this story, it's just even for me i think it's confusing and nothing is properly happening for Draco and y/n
i'm happy to take in ideas from you guys but from now on, i'm basically changing the whole story and every single chapter. Also considering the writing style and everything is horrible...
this is just a heads up if u want to re watch the story again and everything's completely changed! the story line will be somewhat the same, i'll just be adding things like better scenes and even some spicy ones since there was basically nothing before :/

One more thing is that along with the chapters being changed, i will have names of them changed too. Same story, same characters, they just need HUGE changes.

I apologise if you're still reading, but if you'd like you can re read from the beginning as i improve each chapter 🥰

6/4/2021: hey! another thing is that this story is more focused on y/n and what's going on for them. I won't be adding much of the actual story line of harry potter and the order of the phoenix, just thought u should know!

7/3/2022: Heyyy! First thing, i'm still so bad at posting on a regular basis😭 still trying to sort that out! And one very important thing, do you guys still think this should be a draco x reader? As you know there was a big plot twist and was just getting opinions on my readers on what i should do. Comment what you think here!

19/02/20: hey! I can't believe I wrote this story almost 2 years ago! But just came here to say I've given up on this story as you can probably tell from my lack of uploads. Just wanted to say sorry as it's unfinished and I haven't stuck to what I've said. I started this story when I was 14 and looking back at even the first chapter is so embarrassing because my writing was so bad! But thanks to those who stuck to reading this even if it's unfinished❤️ I did enjoy writing this so there may be a possibility I start a new story on Harry Potter.