17

Another long chapter no one asked for!

Enjoy!

{+}{+}{+}

A year and a half later...

"You may now kiss the bride," the pastor announced. Adrien leaned down and kissed his bride, now his wife, Marinette Agreste. People clapped and cheered for the newly wedded couple, especially the thrilled Emma Elizabeth Agreste.

The three had come a long way since the fateful run-in with her father at the fashion show. At first, it was awkward and a bit troubling being together again. After a while, the rough road started to smooth out. Their life started to become easier and better.

Then, the day came when her father proposed. Emma was practically bouncing off the walls when her mother agreed to marry her father. Now, Emma's broken family was fully restored once again.

Marinette and Adrien walked down the aisle with their arms interlocked. People stood up cheered, clapped and a few whistles from Leon's father was heard throughout the church.

Soon, everyone was at the reception, talking and dancing. Emma was having the time of her life, laughing and joking around with everyone she knew. Joly ran over to the bluenette and gave her a big bear hug before pulling away and hopped excitedly.

"Dude, guess who has two thumbs and a boyfriend?" Joly chirped, grinning madly. Emma hummed in thought, putting on a thinking face before she answered, "Is it, Leon?"

Joly snorted at that, remembering the rumors that spread about Leon liking boys since he never kept a girl around very long.

"That would be something but no," The ombré-haired girl said before enthusiastically jabbing a thumb at herself, proudly proclaiming, "It's me!"

"Wow, I would have never guessed," Emma spoke sarcastically, earning a nudge from her best friend. The bluenette giggled, asking her friend, "Who is it anyway?"

Joly's face turned a slight shade of pink and an odd smile appeared on her face, making Emma gasp.

"Did your crush finally ask you out? Well, hallelujah! Never thought he had the guts to do it!"

Joly nodded in agreement, "Enzo is such a sweetheart! He gave me flowers, which are laying at my table, and asked if I wanted to dance."

   "Awe, I'm so happy for you!" Emma chirped before raising an eyebrow, "Wait, did you say he asked you to dance? Why are you here then?"

   "I had to tell you the news real quick beforehand! I'll tell you the rest later. I've got me a bf to go dance with! Later, dude!" Joly said quickly then dashed off in the direction she came from. Emma laughed and shook her head at her friend's crazy antics. She hoped to find someone that could make her feel like she was high on a sugar rush.

{+}{+}{+}

"I didn't think you had it in you," Charlotte chortled, "My little boy has finally become a man. I'm such a proud mother! Now, I've got to deal with my little bird leaving the nest! Oh, however, shall I cope with this!"

The blonde laughed while Enzo rolled his eyes.

"Tease me all you want, Latte. I'm too happy to argue back. I just wanted to tell you before I go and dance with the girl of my dreams," Enzo stated before a sly smile etched its way on his face, "Maybe, you should do the same with your girl."

Charlotte's laughing became a choked cough of surprise and face flushed red in nervousness.

"W-Wha—me, dancing w-with pretty girl—I mean, Emma! Pfft—no! I don't th-think that's necessary!" Charlotte stuttered, waving off her best friend's suggestion but yearned to do the action. She would absolutely love to dance with Emma yet didn't want to look like an idiot having a gay panic attack while asking.