1

Long arse day done, housework done, shower done, laying in bed for hours trying to sleep

Long arse day done, housework done, shower done, laying in bed for hours trying to sleep.... in progress. The nightmares didn't really ease up regardless of how tired I was, I was coping better with them I guess or I was getting used to my mind putting me into fight or flight every time i thought of closing my eyes, I think it was quarter to four when I finally fell asleep only to get a call at five thirty. Fully prepared to brutalise whoever was on the other side of the call.

"Mmmm how may I murder you today?"
I answered sleepily not looking at the who the caller was, only a select few had this number anyway. I could easily take any one of them.

"Hey hey Y/n how's it going?"
Great trouble... I thought as the males voice came through the handset.

"What do you want Sam?"
I asked not too pissed off but didn't want to waste time if it meant I could get to sleep again.

"A place to lay low for a bit, me and a couple friends"
I could feel the apprehension in his voice, bet he's dragging me into something I do not want to be dragged into.

"Yeah sure, you better not bring too much trouble this way"
I said as I sat up rubbing my face, he was lucky I was fond of him.

"I'd promise but I don't want to chance breaking it"
I take it back, he's pushing it.

"Ohhh that's just great!! How far away are you?"
I said now a bit more awake, standing up I stretched and tied my hair up in a... well it was out of my face. Walking out of my room I heard a knock.

"Uhh not far"
He replied right after he knocked.

I hung up on my old friend trudging towards the door, kicking about 3 objects on my way, getting to the door. I unlocked the numerous locks and took down the alarm before opening the door, still half asleep, hoping he and his friends are really for my salty tiredness because that's about all they're going to get from me.

"You know you're in just a shirt and panties right?"
Sam commented, I looked up at him, a current flickering in my hand.

"I'm sorry, who needs a place to crash?"
I shot back as I reabsorbed the electricity in attempt not to have a sleepy outburst in under five minutes of having 'visitors'.

"Great fashion choice"
His friend commented back, that's when I looked at them and realised it was Captain America!!! and..... the Winter soldier..., god damn it Sammy!.

"Oh joy, so now I'm involved with this sitch, how long do you think you can hide here?"
I shook my head at them, gesturing for them to come in.

"Until we can figure else something out"
Steve replied, his expression apologetic.

"Hmmmm well for everyone other than Sam, the bathroom is the last door on the left and toilet next to it, find a bed or couch if you want to sleep, if you want to leave through that door..... Don't unless you want the alarms to go off and and me to be pissed off, help yourself to food and showers, I have burner phones if you end em I'll add it to Sammy's tab"
I continued yawning through my welcome speech.