1

~Age 15 ~

"Playing hero again? Causing trouble?!" I heard my father yell. I gasped and quickly ran down stairs. My eyes widen at the scene. "WAHHH!" "STOP, KOTARO! DON'T BE SO HARD ON HIM!" my mother yelled. I glared at both my parents but sadden as I saw my baby brother crying. "NOOO!" He cried."If you don't like it, then learn your lesson this time." "Father Noooo!" "Kotaro please!" I ran to Tenko."DAD STOP! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I yelled as I took Tenko away from him. My father glared at me but I stood my ground. Tenko held tight to me and my father raised his hand. Smack! I held Tenko tight in my arms and looked down. My cheek burned from the hard slap. I walked passed him and went outside. We sat on our corner and I felt tears weld up in my eyes. "It's okay Tenko...I'm here right now." I looked up and glared at my father through the window. "W-Why..." I heard Tenko cry. "Huh?" I sniffed and looked down at him. "Why d-do you g-get hurt b-because of m-me?!" He sobbed. I gave him a sad smile. "Because I love you my little Tenko." He sobbed more and I joined with him.

"Tenko don't scratch." I sighed. You take his mom's position in the manga. "But it's ichy. It's the house. I get ichy in here." I chuckled and sighed. "Too bad we don't know what's causing these allergies." "You scratch too when we're in here." He said giggling a bit. "It only happens sometimes." I laughed. I looked down at him with a sad smile. "Tenko...do you still want to be a hero?" I asked. He nodded and began to talk about his friends that play hero. "(Y/n) why does father say no all the time? Does he love me?! Will he like me if I get my quirk?" He asked while getting on my lap. I patted his head. "I'm sure dad loves you but...I don't know. And you don't need to have a quirk to make others happy," "Really?" He asked. I nodded, "You make me happy and maybe one day when I'm old enough we can get away and live our own happy life with mon too." He smiled but it flattered a bit. "Can I still be a hero?" He asked. "You can be a hero. I love you little brother." He hummed and hugged me. "I love you too (Y/n)." 'I know you want to be a hero...but I'm scared that if dads words are true....I don't want to lose you.'

I let out a heavy sigh as I walked down the sidewalk. 'Why is school so tiring? This is all for Tenko.' I thought. 'I should get back home soon. Don't want Tenko to get hurt by him again. My poor baby brother. I swear when I'm old enough I'll take him-' I stopped my thoughts as I noticed police officers around my home. I ran towards the the front door but the officers stopped. "Ma'am please step aside." "No please! My brother! My family! What happened?!" I yelled. They looked at each other and hesitate to speak. "You need to sit down."
I cried out in pain. How else was I suppose to react?! My brother is missing and my family is dead! 'WHY?! WHY WASN'T I HERE EARLIER TO STOP THIS?!' I got out of my thoughts and ran. "M-Ma'am!" I ignored them and continued to run. I don't know where or why but I just needed to run out of this terrible nightmare.
I stopped at a dark alley and puked out my lunch. I put my back against the wall and sobbed. "God dammit!!" I yelled. I looked at the sky to see it began to rain. "Don't worry Tenko...I'll find you." I said to the dark stormy sky.

~Age 30 ~

I sighed and walked to my sons' daycare. "Mama! Look what I made!" I smiled happily as Tenko ran up to me with a piece of paper in his hands. I looked down and smiled happily. "That's amazing Tenko! Now c'mon we have to make dinner together." He jumped up and down. "Yay! Cooking with mama!" I chuckled and held his hand.
Yes...I named my son after my missing brother. Tenko....I miss my brother so much. I was once married but sadly my husband passed away. I only have Tenko now and I'm fine with that. He looks exactly like my little brother thanks to my genetics. I work hard for my job and raised enough money to buy a cozy little home for the both of us. Tenko wasn't much of a hero person which was fine with me. After what happened so long ago I can never view heroes the same again. 

"Be careful Tenko. We wouldn't want to make a mess." He nodded and stir the bowl gently. Once we put it in the oven we waited. "So what do you want to watch?" I asked. "The news! I heard something happened at UA from my friends." I hummed and flipped it over to the news. "They call themselves the league of villains..." We watched the news until it was time for dinner. "Wow...they look so cool!" Tenko laughed. I hummed and put the plates down. "I'll go get-" Tenko was about to run but stopped. I frowned at him and walked towards him. He was only three when I lost my husband. "...I forgot...Father is not here..." he cried a bit. "Oh it's okay Tenko. He's somewhere safe and watching over us. He'll always be in our hearts." I carried him to his seat and tried to cheer him up. He smiled a bit and began to eat his food.
"Good night Tenko." "Good night mama." I kissed his head and walked out of his room. I sighed heavily and sat on my bed. I looked at my night stand where I put the only photo of me and my little brother. "I miss you so much brother....goodnight my little Tenko." I covered myself up and went to sleep.

"Alright Tenko, I'll be back to pick you up. If I run late don't-" "Don't run off or talk to strangers. I know mama." I kissed his head. "I know you know. I just want to keep you safe. Remember stay at the bench until I get here. Now go have fun at school." He nodded and ran off. He was almost five and since my husband had a quirk it was possible that Tenko would get one too. I sight and went to work.
....
"Hey Shimura! Another order!" I nodded and went to get the plate. I speed walk to the table and delivered their food. "That's one cheeseburger with a large fries, one chicken Alfredo, two ribs, and four meatbuns. Is that all?" They nodded and I continued to do my job.

....

- Tomura POV-
I was walking around to clear my mind until I saw a kid sitting by himself on a bench. 'What the-?' I looked more at the boy and saw he almost looked like me when I was a kid. I sat next to him but he just moved away a bit. "Nice day isn't it?" I don't know why I started talking to the kid....it just felt right. He stood quiet and swung his little legs. "It's okay..." he said quietly. "What's your name?" I asked. He was about to speak until someone shouted, "Tenko time to go!" He jumped down and ran to the woman. She looked at me and I looked right back at her. Her eyes reminded me of someone but it didn't ring the bell. I then realized that the kid had my old name. I shook my head and went back to walking.