2

This is Tenko's/ Tomura's POV from the last chapter. His side of the story basically....

- Tenko POV-
"WAHHH!" I cried as father pulled me away from mother. " STOP KOTARO PLEASE DON'T BE SO HARD ON HIM!" Mother yelled. "NOOO!" I cried out more. "If you don't like it, then learn your lesson this time." Father said sternly. I then got picked up and tooken away from his grip. "DAD STOP! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I knew that voice. My older sister (Y/n), she always saved me. I cried into her shirt as I heard a smack. 'She's hurting because of me!' I cried out more as we got outside. "It's okay Tenko...I'm here right now." Her voice sounded broken and tried to hold back her cries. "W-Why..." I croaked out. "Huh?" She looked down at me. "Why d-do you g-get hurt b-because of m-me?!" I sobbed. She gave me a sad smile. "Because I love you my little Tenko." It made me feel happy yet sad at the same time hearing those words. I hugged her and cried, she soon cried with me.

"Tenko don't scratch." She sighed. "But it's ichy. It's the house. I get ichy in here." I said while scratching it a bit more. She chuckled and sighed a bit more. "Too bad we don't know what's causing these allergies." I tilted my head to the side. "You scratch too when we're in here." I said giggling. She always scratched her neck when she's angry, sad, or just annoyed. "It only happens sometimes." She laughed. She then looked at me with a sad smile. "Tenko...do you still want to be a hero?" She asked. I nodded and told her about me playing with the other kids. 'Why would she want to ask that?' I got on her lap and hugged her. "(Y/n) why does father say no all the time? Does he love me?! Will he like me if I get my quirk?" I asked while hugging her closer. She patted my head and it felt nice. I like it when she comforts me. "I'm sure dad loves you but.... I don't know. And you don't need to have a quirk to make others happy." I looked up at her. "Really?" I asked. (Y/n) doesn't have a quirk but she makes me happy. "You make me happy and maybe one day when I'm old enough we can get away and live our own happy life with mon too." She smiled. I really wanted that wish to come true, she said only three more years. I smiled but it went down a little. 'Will she let me become a hero?' "Can I still be a hero?" "You can be a hero. I love you my little brother." I hummed and snuggled next to her. "I love you too (Y/n)." 'I can't wait to have a happy life with my big sister.'

Hana was taking me to father's office. "It's a secret." Hana showed me a photo of our other grandma. "So...This is grandma." I looked at the picture with wide eyes. "She was a hero, I guess." "Why'd you wanna show me this Hana...?" I asked still looking at the photo. 'Did (Y/n) know about this?' "Daddy said all that stuff, but....Don't worry. I'm on your side, Tenko. Let's be a brother- sister hero team! But keep it a secret from daddy." I was shocked to hear her words and all the information I got. "Okay."
I was outside playing with Mon since (Y/n) was at school studying. 'My other grandma was a hero! My family had a hero in it! I can't wait to tell (Y/n)!' "You know what Mon?I feel like I can take on the world!" I threw the ball and he ran for it. I then felt my hand hurt. "Ouch!" I looked at it confused. 'Why did that hurt? Maybe (Y/n) can figure it out when she comes home?' "TENKO! DID YOU GO INTO MY STUDY?!" I jumped at father's loud voice. I turned to face him with a scared look on my face. "DID YOU SEE IT...?!" He asked looking down at me. I looked behind him to see the rest of my family there scared and my sister crying. "WAHH! TENKO HE...HE WANTED TO GO IN THERE!" I couldn't believe what my sister said. I began to cry as I saw father raise his hand. '(Y/N) HELP ME!' I fell as father smacked me. I began to cry and wished that (Y/n) will save me. '(Y/n)! Anybody! Help me! (Y/n) I NEED YOU! PLEASE HELP ME!' I cried in my head.
I began to cry and hug Mon. (Y/n) still wasn't home and I wanted her to hold me. I miss her touch every time she went to school. I don't blame her...she's stays longer at school so we can have a better future. "I hate it. Hic...Y'here me Mon? I can't...take it...I hate everyone..." I cried. I then heard him whimper and he then turned into pieces. "Mon?" I looked down and tried to process what just happened. I grew terrified and I saw Hana walking up to us. She saw what happened and tried to run. "Hana please help me!" I grabbed her but she also got turned into pieces. I fell and the ground began to crack and break down. Mom, grandma, and grandpa came out and had scared looks. "(Y/n)!" I cried out as I watched my mom and grandparents die. All I wanted was my big sister and just wanted this to stop. Father then walked outside and I felt different. I grabbed his face and watched him die like the rest of my family. I began to cry and watched the house sink down. I ran away and walked through the streets. (Y/n)...I need to find her! I tried to remember where her school was but the more I made turns the more I began to get lost. No one talked to me and I still couldn't find my sister. 'I lost her...I miss my big sister!' I sat down since I was tired and didn't feel like walking. "Poor little boy...wondering around hoping someone will help you. But they just ignored you thinking a hero will do something about it. Don't worry...I am here." I looked up to see a tall man. He stuck out his hand and I took it. It felt...nice...it reminded me of (Y/n). I began to cry as I thought about (Y/n) more and how happy we would spend time together.
"These are the hands of your family. Your sisters, your mothers, your grandparents, and your father." 'S-sister?' I looked at them and began to shake. "(Y-Y/n)'s too?" I cried. "(Y/n)? Is she your other sister?" I nodded and hoped I didn't kill her. "I m-miss m-my big s-sister....s-she made m-me f-feel s-safe. She protected me from f-father w-when he w-would h-hit me..." I said. "Hmm...it seems like she wasn't around at the time. We'll see if we can find her but for now let's talk." I nodded and had hope that they can find my (Y/n).

It's been years since Master found me. They never found my sister and they were told that she was dead. That strucked me harder than getting shot. I miss her yes but I didn't have time to break down. I had to kill the Symbol of peace. He took away my sister! I recruited a few idiots that would help me. As I got back home I went to my room to play video games. I looked down at the side and saw a picture that Master found of me and (Y/n). "I miss you sis." I quietly mumbled.
~ Flashback ~
"C'mon Tenko! We don't want to be late!" I laughed as I jumped into (Y/n)'s arms. "Woah you've gotten heavier! Is all from those big muscles of yours?!" She began to tickle me. "Haha (Y/n) s-stop that t-tickles!" I laughed. We were heading to the carnival and it was only the two of us.
My eyes widen at the colorful lights, the rides, and the food. "Pretty cool huh?" She giggled. I nodded and we began to have so much fun. As we took a break from the rides I looked up at her. "(Y/n)...when can we leave home?" I asked. She sighed and patted my head. "Just three more years buddy. I'm trying my hardest to study and get a good career so that both of us can have a happy life. So that you can become a hero." I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you (Y/n). I love you." I said smiling up at her. "I love you too buddy. I promise that nothing can come between us and that I will keep you safe."

I felt a tear run down my face as I relieved that memory. I quickly wiped it off and payed attention to my game again. 'She sacrificed so much...yet it all went to waste. All the hits she took for me. All the after school studying. All the jobs she took in order to raise money for a new home for both of us! It all went to waste because of my stupid father! The rest of my family that didn't bother to help me when I was in pain! If she was there...maybe I wouldn't become the person I am today...I don't blame (Y/n). She was the only one who I would call my hero.' I sighed and stopped playing my game. 'Tenko...I haven't heard that name in a long time.'

I know that Tomura doesn't remember much of his memory of his family in the manga until chapter 234....but how else was I suppose to do this? Anyway hoped you enjoyed! Bye!