Outcome 1

There was a moment of silence but you could still hear Tenko's soft cries. "D-Don't go...mama I s-still n-need you," he whispered. A tear dropped down to your clothes and then a bright light emitted from it. The others backed away and covered their eyes from the bright light. 

Once the light went away you gasped for air and coughed a bit. Your eyes opened and you looked at them surprised. "What happened?" You asked. "MAMA/ (Y/N)!" both Tenko and Tomura yelled. They pulled you into a hug and you smiled in joy. Everyone joined in with joyfully tears running down their faces. "H-How?" Toga asked. "Because of Tenko." you smiled down at him. "M-My quirk?" he asked. You nodded and lifted his head. "You have your father's quirk...Phoenix. Your tears can heal or give life back." You smiled. Just then two bright orange and red wings appeared on his back. "Woah! Look, Mama!" Tenko said in excitement. You all laughed and went back to the hideout. Tomura smiled and hugged you close to him. "I thought I almost lost you. I thought I lost the only family that I had." He said. You hugged him back. "My sweet little Tomura, you can never lose me not even if I'm dead." You said. You put your hand on his head as you use to as kids. 

Not long after you all had a crazy journey together. You and Twice got married to one another and Tenko was training his quirk better. Everyone was happy like a big happy family. Nothing was going to change that not even death. 

Later on, when Tenko got older he took over the Paranormal Liberation Army. He is a great leader and he ran it with his cousin by his side. He taught his two younger siblings as well. Everything was going as plan and soon all the world will belong to them. 

So sorry if this is trash but I'm losing motivation.....I promise that my future stories will be longer than this. Outcome 2 will come out soon.