𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

I was woken up to the sounds of loud bangs and screaming, I almost thought I was dreaming but as I open my eyes the yelling continued. I got up out of bed and looked out my window, trying to figure out what was going on outside. 

I saw all of L'manburg as well as everyone on the other side standing on the oak bridge. I slid on my jeans and threw on a yellow shirt. I opened the window and ran until I reached the path. 

As I was walking up to where everyone was stood, George turned around and looked at me, "Ivy?" he said confused, getting Dream's attention, "What the hell are you doing here?" my brother asked, "Doesn't matter, what's is going on?" I changed the subject.  

"Tommy is being a bitch" Dream spoke his tone sharp, turning back around to face the obviously angered blonde. "COME ON DREAM LET'S HAVE A BOW DULE RIGHT NOW YOU AND ME" Tommy yelled, Wilbur, pulling him back, Dream had a sinister yet cocky look on his face, "No, you and Ivy will have a bow duel" I stopped and looked at my brother wide-eyed then at Tommy.

"What? No" he protested, "Tommy if you win I'll grant independence for L'manburg, but if you lose or refuse to partake, you guys don't get independence and your walls come crashing down, tonight" Dream explained sternly. Tommy looked at me, I let out a sigh and nodded my head.

"Can I talk to her for a moment?" Tommy asked, he and I met in the middle of the wooden bridge. "This is making me feel uneasy" I admitted, "We don't have much of a choice though, do we" "I know", "I can't Ivy," I gave him a half-smile, "it's okay, do what you need to," I said softly before turning around. 

Each of us got handed a bow and an arrow, Tommy and I stood back to back, "1, 2,3, 4, 5,6,7, 8, 9" we stepped further and farther away, my mind was racing, I couldn't shoot him, that's when I got an idea "10, FIRE" Fundy yelled, I turned around I aimed for the sky. As I fired my arrow, I felt something sharp impale my stomach, causing me to collapse to the floor. I clutched my stomach, I looked down and saw that his arrow had struck me, I now lay in a pool of my own blood.

Although L'manburg had won, none of them were cheering. They all rushed over to my side as did everyone else. "IVY" Dream yelled, "Why did you do th-" his sentence was cut short, his eyes went wide as he looked down at his chest. The arrow I had fired had hit him, bullseye, "I-I-Ivy," My brother looked at me, his eyes draining of all life. He collapsed next to me on the ground, "why?" Clay asked weakly, "all is fair in love and war Clay".

I heard frantic footsteps behind me, when I looked to my left Clay was gone, my guess was Sapnap and George took him back to the house or to a hospital.

My vision began to go blurry, "Ivy, I'm so sorry" I could make out Tommy's blonde hair, his voice was fragile, "Don't be" I spoke softly, "you did it, Tommy, you got your independence" he let out a soft chuckle, "yeah, we did" I felt myself become very light headed, it became harder to keep my eyes open. "I'm sacred Tom" "it's okay, you'll be alright" his tone was laced with uncertainty. 

"Ivy, please, stay with us" by the sound of his voice, I knew it was Toby, I shook my head slowly"it's okay" the loudest I could speak was a whisper, "We gotta get her to the medical center" Wilbur's voice filled my ears soon followed by static, then it all went dark.