Visions

This can also be found in my Bendy Oneshots book. All stories here will be found there as well! But only positive Samdy content will be found here. I also wanted to make it easier for people to just find my Sammy x Bendy stuff. Enjoy!

Art Credit: funtimerobot

"Freedom... freedom freedom. What more do I need to do for him? I need... I NEED it, but still... I don't have it."
If a soul listened hard enough, they could hear the tones of an uncertain voice bouncing off the studio walls. ...A voice that was usually laced with insanity.

Sammy wasn't exactly sure why he started getting fragments of his sanity back. It could've been because of the Ink Demon, his "lord", started acting kinder towards him. Kind enough to get heads turning. To make Sammy smile even brighter thinking of him, and enough to get him to put more dedication in his "duty". Despite how Bendy never brought up freeing him. But that wasn't the only reason he'd been beginning to think more clearly in that murky mess of a studio.

Sammy had been getting these... visions. Brief moments where he felt this urge like he already knew what to do, or he'd see distant figures in front of him. Even hear things. Voices like the inkwell, like a forgotten tune that caught his attention. Sometimes both. It was almost like he was watching a film perform right in front of him, whispering to finish the story...

There was a particular day in the studio- if you could call them days- in which Sammy was trying to listen to these "whispers" hoping to get another vision. ...While planning to please his lord, of course.

But what else was there to do for him?
The studio hadn't changed in quite a while, all it did was build up tension. An unhealthy tension if you focused on it for too long... like questioning the role of note in measure after measure. The inky man sighed looking at the various cutouts he carefully placed around the music department.

He's pleased enough with me, I believe. Although I'll have to dedicate extra time to him later. Perfectly. I still need to uphold my duty. But now... I should pay attention to see if they return, speaking. They're not my lord... they aren't the ink... not a lost sheep, definitely no.

Sammy stopped pacing down the halls thinking harder. He was like a switch flipping from speaking in the inky puddles of his mind to saying them aloud.

"They're just hidden. Cruelly hidden."

Teasing me and my faith-! Lurking around... anything or anyone that lurks around here is sinister...

Sammy chuckled darkly to himself.

I should KNOW! I'm the one that does it after all~

"But I must find them. Hear them. See... see..."

He let his feet pull him forward again making his way down to Level S, subconsciously avoiding Alice and her "territory" all the while. It was the kind of walk where he wasn't really aware of where he was going. The kind of walk where things like that didn't matter, but the mind needed to continue searching and be flooded with everything the world around showed.

With as blind as his mind was, he needed it.

Going down far enough certainly helped Sammy reach his goal. Anyone could easily argue it was insanity, but there was insanity everywhere, and he was hearing the things he was hoping for. That he even dreamed for, you could say.

How easily a dream is shifted and turned to a nightmare. Smiling with perfect flat teeth and then... smirking at you.
Still, Sammy tried flipping it around, changing his belief.

First came the sloshing noises. Or what could best be described as sloshing, as ink meshing together and dancing with the flickering light, which Sammy could almost hear as well. The light. And the strain of thick pitch ink trying to pull away, while staying together. Like it was holding something that wanted to be let loose.