Father Daughter Bonding

This is a continuation of the last chapter.

Marinette wasn't able to sleep so she went to so she grabbed her sketch book and went to the living room.About thirty minutes later a voice asked " What are you doing up?" Marinette looked up to see Bruce." I wasn't able to sleep," Marinette replied."What are you doing?" Bruce asked."I'm just drawing,"Marinette replied." Can I see?" Bruce asked again. Marinette nodded handing him her sketch book.Bruce was in awe at Marinette's drawings.There were all type off drawings.One page caught his eye.It was a drawing of a business card." What is this?" Bruce asked." That's my business card,"Marinette replied." What is your business?" Bruce asked." I'm a fashion designer,Why?" Marinette said. " Because your Business card say 'MDC', are you MDC?" Bruce asked."Yes I am." Marinette replied." How did you start?" Bruce asked.After this the two talked about everything to do with business.Before they knew it was already two in the morning." Goodnight dad," Marinette said hugging Bruce before going to her room.Bruce stood there smiling at the fact Marinette called bruce dad.He then went to bed wondering if everyone else was going to think of her.What would the justice league think of her?

A/N thank you for reading