Last Name: Wayne

This doesn't connect to the previous chapters.

     When Marinette found out she was a Wayne she didn't really care. Sure she knew how powerful the family was but she didn't care. After all Bruce didn't know of her existents until one night after she was forced to take Chat Noirs miraculous away. When ladybug told him that she needed his miraculous back he went ballistic. Ne ended up killing Marinette's parents and getting arrested after getting his miraculous. So she was in the police station being questioned. " It says here that To isn't your biological father, is that correct?" the officer asked." That's correct," Marinette replied still sad. She had red and puffy eyes and she was looking a the floor." Do you know who he is?" The officer asked. Marinette nodded." Can you tell me his name?" the officer asked." Bruce replied Marinette said finally looking up. This was the first she was able to look at the officer. It was female and she in her uniform. Her name tag said ' Emily'. " Last name?" the police officer Emily asked." Wayne."

  Bruce just got off the phone. It was the police from Paris they said that he had another biological child they even did a test and it said the child was his. 'What am I going to do?' Bruce asked himself.' Alfred was right' Bruce then panicked remembering an important meeting was meeting. He would deal with another unexpected later.