4:Meet Minatozaki Sana

DAHYUN P.O.V
Im currently in the gate now waiting for a certain penguin unnie. when i see my "ex" crush sana oh well i hope this turns out good.
"Hey Dahyunnie"she utters oh my god whats with nicknames they giving me now "E-eh Sana-ssi?" I said "just call me sana-chan dahyunnie" she said and then wink and left, im hella confused right now wow.

SANA P.O.V
i need to execute my plan now hihi i'll make her mine i'll do the sana killer moves first is wink then kiss the cheek confess and make her mine so easy right. But i will need some certain of time because i have my friends who totally are head over heels for her but i need them to know that kim dahyun is only for minatozaki sana hehehe but this will definitely take some time.

NAYEON P.O.V
I know you know that i like dahyun oh well its jihyo's fault she keep telling me good things about her that i already fell for her now i'll make her mine i just confess to her how i want a girl to confess to me a girl understands a girl so thats how im gonna make her mine.

I already saw her at the hallway so i gonna bumbp on her then make it like in a romantic way just read and you'll know

"O-oh sorry nayeon-ssi"
"Its okay so you already knows me huh"
"Ofc who would'nt welp im dahyun"
"Ofc i know you"
"E-eh how?"
"My friends and i are totally head over heels at you hehe"
She suddenly became red did i make her blush HAHA
"R-rea-really?"
"Yup well here is my number lets just text coz i'll make you mine" i said and wink and leave her there. Now you know Im nayeon hahaha.

DAHYUN P.O.V
What.did.i.just.heard.right.there
The fame squad likes me oh my gosh how can i handle this they all hitting on me im nervous on how jihyo-ssi will come at me im scared mom help i cant think fast now i really cant.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Short chapter for now you will need to wait for god jihyo to make the move hehehehe and also i still dont know what to name their squad so if you have any suggestions just comment it here thanks.

-DT9