19:Final letter

Dear Dahyun,

Im sorry because i lied again my flight will be tomorrow morning by the time you will be reading this i will probably be at the plane so dont chase me okay its not your fault i understand that you wont pick me but i will be writing you a letter so you can understand more.

Its about jeongyeon, dahyun-ah you shouldn't trust her much she has her plans and that includes breaking your heart thats why she ask my mom to fix an arranged marriage with me but i opposed it and she complies but she said to me that i should break up with you which i didn't want at first place but i know she wont stop getting revenge at you and now she wont still stop and i regreted leaving you i should've fought for us so you can still be with me until now i regreted everything now but im happy for you because i can see it through your eyes that your happy with her but still i dont trust her much but nonetheless, I love you dahyun-ah and will always do and always remember your promise to me alright, we'll meet again but not in this life in the next life or in an alternate universe we'll meet again and continue our lovestory, I guess this ends our lovestory in this life i dont regret being with you but i regret leaving because leaving you means to end our lovestory in this life but still im happy for you dahyun-ah always remember you have a special place in my heart and always be even i will have a lover you will be always special to me i should end this letter now goodbye dahyun-ah i'll see you in our next life or maybe in the future i'll go now annyeong!

               Love your dearest,
                      Gahyeon-ah