Realizing My Feelings

Light: Uhh Charli? What are you staring at?
Charli: Oh ohh! It's nothing!
Light: Ooh okay '__'
Charli's Mind: Girl stop looking at him! He is just gonna assume you are weird!

I few moments passed of them walking beside each other, until Charli looks directly in Light's eyes again.

Light: You need something Charli?
Charli: Oh no!
Light: You keep looking at me? Did I do something wrong!!
Charli: Oh nonononono!
Light: Are you just saying that so I don't feel bad?
Charli: No Light! You didn't do anything wrong! I'm so sorry!!!
Light: I'm just joking Charli!
Charli: Oh ok that's good!
Light: You should've seen your face!!!
Charli: Haha yeah

The sun was starting to set. Light and Charli were walking next to each other. Only a few minutes passed until Charli looked Light in the eyes again! Light takes notice of this and decided to put his face right up to Charli's, staring her in the eyes about 3 centimeters away from her face!

Light: Watcha looking at?

At this point, Charli was extremely flustered! To the point she just grabbed the strings on her hoodie and just tugged on them to hide her face!

Charli's Mind: Wait I am confused. I keep on staring at Light directly in the eyes! What if we're not friends? What if I want to be more then friends?
Light's Mind: Hmmm so Charli can get embarrassed easily? Welp I guess the roles are being switched now!