Now The Tables Have Turned

Once Charli and Light got home, Light ran to his room to think of ideas, until he was stopped by Zach.

Zach: So how was your date?
Light: 1 it was not a date and 2 it went well!
Zach: Wait what? Why you acting so serious all of a sudden?
Light: None of your business.
Zach:😶

Light just walks past Zach like he never existed!

Zach: What did Charli do to Light to make him act like this? I don't like this Light!!! Light is usually funny and never took things seriously! But now he is taking something very seriously!

Light soon gets an Idea and searches for the one simple idea that is needed for this. Chapstick! Light looked in his draw and found some strawberry flavored chapstick.

Light: Bingo!

Light walks out of his room and walks near Zach while applying the Chapstick!

Light While Applying Chapstick: Charli! Come to the kitchen I got to give you something!!!
Zach's Mind: Wait what? Ok that has to be a misunderstanding! No way that Light and Charli are gonna kiss in the kitchen! Would they?

Light finally reaches the kitchen

Charli: Oh there you are!
Light: Yeah! I came here to say something!
Charli: What would that be?
Light: Oh you'll see!

Light decided to lean in closer and closer to Charli! Charli is a flustered mess at this point and is trying to keep herself calm!

Charli: Light! What are you gonna do?
Light: Oh you'll see!

Light gotten very close, so close that there noses were touching

Light: So how was your day?
Charli: Oh well it was good!
Light: Ok that's all!
Charli's Mind: That's a relief! But I kinda feel a bit disappointed right now, but why?
Light: Ima go to bed now! You should probably go to bed too!
Charli: Oh ok!

Little did any of the two know, Zach was watching them the whole time!

Zach's Mind: You go Light!