Let the Singles Mingle - Day 11

Cara

Last night Noah finally let himself out of the bathroom when the others were wanting to get ready for bed, he'd climbed into our bed and rolled over on his side to face the wall, his back to me. I'd tried to cuddle up to him, but all he did was shrug me off. I didn't understand why he was so mad about this? Bobby had kissed me on day two. We had been in a couple, sure I'd already told him I wasn't interested in him that way, and I had even been considering a Rocco at that point! Noah and I had swam together that morning, and that was the day I'd told him about Nathan and I felt like the two of us definitely had a connection. But he was coupled with Hope, and I with Bobby.

Noah had ended up with me in the daybeds that night, but that was after I'd pushed Bobby away and told him I didn't feel anything and wanted to pursue Noah, the situation was completely different. Maybe it was just the shock of if that made him mad? He didn't seem to get this mad when I told him about Nathan kissing me. At least not to my face. I needed to clear the air with him today, hopefully after he'd slept on it he'd have calmed down, and would be thinking a little more clearly. He did have a bit to drink last night, maybe that's what had exacerbated his reaction.

I definitely needed to talk to Chelsea this morning too. I shouldn't have snapped at her the way I did last night. Marisol had been right, it was an innocent mistake. Chelsea had no idea that Noah didn't know about the kiss. Not every second of our day was portrayed when the show went to air, it's not possible for the public to see every second of our time in here. If the timing had been different, if I hadn't just forgiven him for the Priya kiss, if my emotions weren't fuelled by alcohol I wouldn't have snapped at her the way I did. She seemed sweet, and I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot.

My hand pressed against the wall of the pool at the end of my last lap, a swim this morning was the perfect hangover cure. Well, that and coffee. I pulled myself out of the water, wrapped my towel around myself and padded over to the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. While I was waiting for it I heard a grunting coming from the gym, the noise peaked my interest, and I headed over there to see who else was up this early.

It was Jakub, the other islander who'd arrived with Chelsea last night, I'd barely even gotten the chance to speak to him at the party. He was in the middle of a set of deadlifts when he noticed me.

"G'mornin' didn't wake you did I?" He winked, as he dropped the weight bar.

"Not at all, I was just putting on some coffee when I heard you."

"Right, you're the swimmer." He said, whilst adjusting the tiny pair of shorts he was wearing, not very subtly. His body was insane. It reminded me a little of The Rock, muscles just bulging everywhere.

"That I am."

"Like what you see?" He turned to strike a pose, showing of yet even more muscles. He obviously had noticed me staring at him.

"Clearly you don't lack any confidence." I laughed, and shook my head at him.

"Why should I, I've worked hard to look like this, I should be confident." He winked again.

"That's fair, so what do you do? I didn't really get a chance to meet you last night."

"I'm a body builder, and I do personal training if you'd like a lesson, some one on one time." He looked at me suggestively, the cheek!

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm good, thanks Jakub." I started to turn away, I needed my coffee, and a shower.

"Well, when you're interested, the offer stands." He picked up a dumbbell and started on some tricep curls as I walked back over to the kitchen.