Raunchy Races - Day 15

Cara

I woke up, enveloped in Noah's earthy, vanilla scent. I was so grateful he'd managed to sneak his shirt into my bag. It almost felt like his arms were wrapped tightly around me. I rolled over to face Arjun, who was just starting to stir next to me. He'd been true to his word last night, and hadn't tried anything, not even a cuddle. It felt good to know I could trust him as a friend in here.

"Has anyone ever told you, you look even more beautiful in the morning light?" He murmured, blinking his eyes open.

"You're such a melt!" I laughed at him.

"Can I help it if you've melted down my defences?" He smirked.

"What?"

"Sorry, sounded better in my head." He laughed at himself and shook his head.

"Any one for tea?" I heard Graham's booming voice echo throughout the bedroom, the others started rising from bed and accepting his offer.

"Coffee?"

"I thought you'd never ask! Thanks Arjun." I smiled at him.

"Black right? Any sugar?"

"No thanks, just as is."

"I'll get right on that." He smiled and rolled out of bed, and followed some of the others out to the kitchen.

I stretched a little, and forced myself to get up and get ready for the day. I took a quick shower, and put on the yellow and pink bikini that Nathan had packed for me. This one had actually been the last one Sofia had thrown in my bag for me when she'd been helping me pack before I came in here. I don't think I'd ever gone this long without seeing my best friend before. It was hard not being able to call her or text her for advice, or just a goss session at any time of the day.

Her advice would be great right now. I also wish I'd be able to ask her what was going on in the main villa. I knew Noah wouldn't be up to anything, I trusted him completely, but it'd be interesting to know what else was going on, what the new girls were like, who was cracking on with who, that kind of thing. I bet they're throwing themselves at the boys, trying to make sure they'd get picked by one of them at the end of our time apart.

"Ah, there you are." Arjun appeared in the doorway.

"Here I am." I smiled at him.

"Coffee, as promised, and I thought you might be hungry, so here." He handed me a plate of toast as well as my coffee.

"Thanks Arjun!" I grinned and took a bite.

"Any time."

"Shall we?" I gestured to the doorway, it was dangerous to be alone with him, it was like I could still feel his touch on my skin.

"Yeah, good idea let's go see where the others have got to." He took the plate of toast from me, and the two of us headed downstairs.

It was already beautiful outside, the sun was shining, the sky was clear, and then faint twittering of birdsong filled the warm morning air. The others were lounging around the pool, I sat down next to Lottie on a sun lounger, put my coffee mug on the ground by my feet and took the plate off Arjun. He wandered over to the pool and sat on the edge with his feet dangling in the water, next to Elijah and Chelsea.

"Morning babes." Lottie smirked at me.

'Gfth mronin." I muttered, my mouth stuffed with toast.

"Ew girl, swallow first." She laughed.

"How was your night last night? You and Kassam looked cosy when we all went to bed." I brushed the toast crumbs from my lap and picked up my coffee, taking a sip.