Lemon

Please do NOT read unless you are over the age of 13 years old. This chapter contains sexual themes and is considered a "lemon", it is PG-13.  As a reminder, the age of consent in the United States is 18 years old and Steven Universe and the reader are both 18 years old in this.

His hands slowly dragged along your skin, he had such a concentrated look to his face but you could tell he was eager to start.
You slowly took your top off, revealing a rather un-sexy t-shirt bra, you giggled and looked away, "Sorry... I guess I'm a little unprepared." You bit your bottom lip.
Steven placed his index finger and his thumb on your chin, tilting your head to look up at him, "I think you are beautiful no matter what." He grinned.
His hands brushed against your back as he tried to find the clasp.
You shook your head and undid your bra for him, your perky breasts were hard from all the simulation.
Steven blushed deeply. He grabbed on and started to massage in, the tent in his gym shorts grew with each passing moment.
Suddenly, he grabbed on to both of your breasts, he pushed you down on to the couch further. His lips touched yours again, you closed your eyes and invited him inside of your mouth. Steven was a rather sloppy kisser but you loved it nonetheless. Your tongues danced even more once you slid your hand over his clothes cock. It was so warm, you couldn't help but stutter to the thought of it being inside of you within the next couple of minutes.
God you wanted it so bad, you pushed Steven off of you and nearly attacked his pants, you pulled his cock over the top of his underwear. it was already rock hard in your hand.
Steven mumureded from above you, "W-What are you doing?" It was his first time so he had the right of being a little nervous.
You looked up at him, you moved your face down becoming eye level with his cock. Without breaking eye contact your tongue licked the tip of him.
He jumped and glupped at the sight, his hands shaking as he grabbed fistfuls of your hair.
You tougue locked the top of his cock again, this time your lips wrapped around him, you pushed your mouth down all the way to his base.
Steven was squirming under your touch, he couldn't help himself but to let our small whimpers.
You picked up the pace, you started to bob your head faster, the tip of his member hitting the back of your throat repeatedly.
His grip on your hair tighten, he bucked his hips into your mouth meaning he was close to orgasming.
His seed exploded into your mouth, it startled you but you swallowed him all.
It tasted sour and salty all at once.
You looked back up at Steven who was already taking off his shirt, you quickly started to unbuckle your pants and rip off your underwear.
Steven topped you once more, he looked deep into your eyes.
You could feel your cheeks and just how red they are.
"Steven..." You softly spoke, wrapping your legs around his waist, you arms reaching out to grab ahold of his neck.
He didn't answer, he grabbed ahold of his cock and rubbed himself at your entrance.
"...A-Are you ready?" His voice was so shaky dispite him trying to sound seductive and confident.
You pulled him in closer, "Are you?" This wasn't your first rodeo but it was his.
"I think s-so." He nodded, grabbing ahold of his cock again.
He slowly slid himself inside of you. It hurt at first, but it felt good knowing that Steven was stretching you out.
He whined into your neck, nipping at you for comfort as he slid in even deeper.
You left out a whimper as well.
Steven started to slowly go in and out of you. Like everything think he did, he was very passionate about it.
When he started to pick up the pace was when there were full out moans from the two of you.
Steven was a mess and so were you.
You both connected again in lustful kiss, gasping for air whenever you could.
One of his hands started to finger at your clit, it made you borderline scream out in pleasure.
Thank god none of the gems were home of they would of definitely heard you.
"Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes!" You could barely make a sentence, with every syllable, Steven was already pumping into you again.
"(Your Name)...you are so t-tight!" Steven yelled out. He was starting to shake again, "I'm going to cum!" He moaned out between thrusts.
His strokes became deeper and deeper, he shot his sticky seed all the way inside of you. He collapsed out of breath on to the couch with you.
"Was it okay?" You gasped out.
He shot up suddenly and looked you deep in the eye, "(Your Name), it was better than okay." He made his way over to you, slipping in between you and the couch.
Steven's arms wrapped around you in anyway that they could, he made a happy sigh before the two of you rested in silence.
Well almost silence.
"STEVEN????"
Pearl yelled out from the doorway, Amethyst and Garnet were there as well, groceries in their hands.
Amethyst smirked and gave the two of you a thumbs up, "Way to go, guys!"
Garnet ushered them out they door as best as she could, leaving the entire house to you both again.