Chiang Mai

[HELLOOO,, SO SO FANTOPIA HAS BEEN SIMPLY AMAZING,, ACTUALLY THIS WHOLE NOVEMBER HAS BEEN AMAZING !! THIS ALL FEELS LIKE A BIG BIRTHDAY PRESENT AND IM SOSOSO HAPPY AAA

So I'm here to spread even more joy and gift everyone a chapter as a present too HEHEH]

3rd person POV:

"Don't miss me too much." Tay smirked, ruffling New's hair in the fond gesture that New had grown to adore so much.

"Who will." New huffed, pouting adorably.

Tay chuckled, reaching to pinch New's chubby cheeks.

"I will." Tay mumbled.

New blinked once, then twice.

"...you'll miss yourself?" He teased, scrunching his nose as his lips curved into a cheeky smirk.

"I'll miss you, stupid." Tay proclaimed, unfazed. He smiled sadly, fingers sliding down his cheek in a gentle caress.

New froze, eyes widening slightly from how blunt Tay was being all of a sudden. He felt his cheeks get warm and his heart flutter as he met Tay's unflinching gaze.

"...I'll miss you too." New turned away, brushing off Tay's hands as he tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

"I'll be back in three days." Tay said as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Mm."

"Hin?" Tay called softly, reaching over to cup his face.

He turned New back towards him, and squeezed his cheeks.

"Ow, wha- are you- mphff?!" New's eyes widened as Tay squished his mouth shut. He knitted his brows in displeasure, pouting as he lifted his hands to squish Tay's cheeks back.

"Can I kishh you?" Tay asked adamantly, his words slurred from New's strong grip.

New flinched, blinking rapidly as he let go of Tay's face. His hands slid down Tay's neck slowly, landing softly on his firm chest. His eyes flitted around the car, looking everywhere but at Tay. But he couldn't pull away either, his face held between Tay's slender fingers.

"Can I kiss you?" Tay asked again, smirking as he leaned in closer.

New blinked furiously, holding his breath as he felt his heart skip a beat.

"I won't see you for three days." Tay pouted, looking up at New sadly.

New pursed his lips, flustered. Why was Tay asking him for permission? A part of him would've preferred if Tay had just gone for it like before. He was embarrassed. He felt like saying yes, but 'no' was already on the tip of his tongue. He realized how used they'd been to saying 'no' to each other, laughing and teasing and stringing each other along in a game of who could last longer.

"Please?" Tay pleaded with puppy eyes.

New shut his eyes, red seeping to the tips of his ears as he tried to follow his heart.

He gave a small nod.

Tay closed the distance between them in a heartbeat, capturing New's lips with his own. It was soft and sweet, a taste so vivid and addictive that Tay felt like he wanted to savour this forever. He nibbled gently on New's lower lip, sucking and licking softly as he waited for permission again to explore further.

His right hand caressed New's jaw, his left snaking to the back of his neck to pull him closer for a deeper, sweeter kiss. New's hands roamed up his back, slowly pulling at and creasing the back of his shirt.