0.5

*georges pov*
we walk down the hallway. hand in hand. with not a care in the world. only enjoying each others presence.
and i get another color. we look at each other and smile.

and he asks 'what do you think of it?'
'im not sure. it reminds me of alot. happiness? which do you think its called'
'imma bet its yellow'
'yeah i think so to' and we walk through the hallway pointing out every yellow and new colored thing we had never seen before.

we approach anatomy. we walk through the door and choose some seats next to each other. the bell rings and class begins.
•••••
*time skip cause i said so😡*
friday evening had come. it was the day of the date with clay. clay and i are taking it slow. so i havent gotten anymore colors yet.

i had to get ready. karl and alex said theyll come over cause im nervous. i have an hour and a half till clay coming over to pick me up. so i take a shower and i get dressed and since he said to dress casually i put this on:

 so i take a shower and i get dressed and since he said to dress casually i put this on:

im so excited. i watch as the time slowly ticks and then the clock reads that there's five minutes till he will be here. so i tell them they can go. cause i dont want to keep then from their friday evening. and they continuously asks if im sure ill be fine. and everytime i say yes. and by the time i get them out the door i have two minutes.

so i run into my room. and look in the mirror and check my hair. then i make sure to spray more cologne. and then i hear the doorbell. i turn to my door. but i quickly look in the mirror. then i run downstairs. and when i reach the door i take a deep breath. then i open it. and i see a nervous looking clay looking back at me.

he says 'hi! you look amazing' i look at what hes wearing. and he looks amazing.
(picture him in something like this, but like with more pa-zaz, like with rings and a chain, and you get it.)

i blush

i blush. and say 'but you look even better' and we look at each other again, and then i watch as he trued to lowkey, it was highkey, check me out. i start laughing and then he starts blushing. and then i hear someone clear their throat. and our eyes go wide.