V: The 'Meeting'

A double update cause you guys deserves it. Enjoy! 😉

***

That morning, "Have you guys figure out the map?" The two friends has just entered the bar.

"Oh? Where's Shirogane and Akira?" Asked the blond one.

"A bit," the glasses adult sitting in front of the bar shook his head. "They both haven't come yet," he answered.

"Well, let's discuss a bit before they arrive," Aya suggested, as she lowered down to the bench.

"Yeah,"

"Still, how could something like this come from those Shin?" Keigo wondered.

"To be frank, they're probably left by Lulu," suggested the girl. "Remember how Shirogane said she helped him. Perhaps, it was some clue," he explained.

"I still can't trust that white hair," Kou murmured.

"What? Seriously, Kou? He had been through so much!"

"Yeah!" Keigo nodded aggressively.

"You've been agreeing on everything, Keigo,"

"Eh, I'm not!"

A heavy sigh was heard out of Kou, "I don't know,"

~

The small room was supposed to be occupied by one person. But technically, he wasn't. There's someone there with him.

"Ugh," grunted the high schooler, getting up from his bed. He tried to adjust to his surroundings, until he saw the figure beside him. "Whoa!" He yelped, falling down to the floor.

The movement woke up the person on the bed, "Eh, Akira? You're awake? Why're you down there?" He asked.

A tick mark appeared on Akira's head, "No! Why're you on the bed?" He yelled, standing up.

"I was waiting for you to wake up but suddenly got bored so I just join you sleep," the white haired rub his eyes as he tried to sit up from the bed.

The brunette tried to argue but shocked by the look in front. Shirogane wasn't wearing his usual black coat, it was only his long white shirt. His hair was let loose, isn't in a braid.

"Ughh, go away!" He rumbled before leaving the room.

"Hey, Akira? Where're you going?" The white haired followed his partner. Which was making him feel annoyed more.

~

"You're making breakfast, Akira?"

The person he's talking to keep quiet. He was on the stove, making something.

"Are you making mine too?"

"Shirogane, shush!" Akira warned, a tick mark appeared on his head.

Hearing this, Shirogane just sighed and wait at the kitchen table.

"Here," Akira gave a small plate after he finished.

The other guy let out a smile as he heard this but it fade off as soon as he saw the content. There's only a fried egg that's cut into half! "What?" He exclaimed.

Akira tried to suppress his laughter as he looked at the white haired's reaction. It seems that it was intentional?

"Hngh! Akira! I need more!" Shirogane groaned as he reluctantly eat the egg. It was finished in a second!

"Hmm," replied the student, shaking his head.

"Come on, Akira!"

"Make it yourself,"