Chapter 14

It was around 8am and I had gone down to the hotel gym for a workout. Billie was still asleep when I woke up this morning and I don't think she'll be awake for another few hours anyway, she likes to sleep in when she can.

I decided I'd post a picture on my Instagram as I haven't put anything up in the last month or so.

SamEMusic

Liked by Jessie27 and 457 others

SamEMusic Early morning workout the grind don't stop🔥

Cameron19 My bestie is looking hella hot👀
Jacob-tait Damn Sam is swole💪🏼

19 minutes ago

I started my workout and about an hour and a half later I was done. I paused my music and turned my headphones off setting them beside my water bottle.

I caught my breath and grabbed my shirt, water and headphones and headed back to my room. Of course I didn't lift a keycard, I always forget something important. I just hope Billie is already awake I don't wanna wake her up from knocking on the door.

I walk past the receptionist giving her a tight lipped smile and nod whenever we made eye contact, her face turned a light shade of pink. I take the stairs up to our floor and as I get closer to my room I can hear Billie softly singing. Thank god she was awake.

"How am I supposed to make you feel okay, when all you do is walk the other way?" I smile at the song choice. As I got closer her voice became louder.

"I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't wanna stay, mmm, I just kinda wish you were gay" By now I was right outside the door and just as I was about to knock she whisper sings "I just kinda wish you were gay".

I waited a few more seconds before I knocked just to make sure she was done, I didn't want to interrupt her. I lift my fist to the door and lightly knock so I didn't scare Billie.

The door opened and Billie gave me a quizzical look, "I forgot my keycard" I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck. She laughed and nodded her head in understanding. The sweat was covering my body the odd bead of it rolling down my tanned skin.

Billie stood in the doorway for a bit just staring at me, I'm not going to lie her gaze did things to me, it made me slightly uncomfortable. I shifted my stance and her eyes broke away from what I presume to be my body. She stood aside so I could enter the hotel room.

"Where did you go, I woke up this morning and your bed was empty" Billie flopped down onto her bed. "Umm I went to the gym, I've been slacking the past week and couldn't miss another day, I hope that's ok" I turn around to look at her.

"Obviously that's ok, I'm not gonna tell you what you can and can't do in your free time Sam" she giggled.
"Just in case we had rules and stuff that's all" I smiled back.