Part 11

Note: Welcome Back to me! Yey! Did someone miss me? I was a bit feeling well today tho I'm still not fine. But anyways, here you go!

ENJOY READING!

3 days had passed, Akaashi sighed after drinking from his canned cola.

It's already 10:37 pm and Akaashi was sitting on the garden's bench in the backyard of the hospital. It's close to Kenma's room.

Since Kenma vomited with blood 3 days ago, it seems like everything has become more painful.

He remembered a heart breaking scene he witnessed that night.

-

Akaashi opened his eyes because of a bothering sound. He tilted his head a bit and looked at the surroundings when his eyes caught Yuuji who's just looking at Kenma. He was crying and sobbing lightly.

It was his first time seeing Yuuji's tears streaming down his cheeks while biting his lower lip and preventing himself from letting out sobs. As his friend, Akaashi felt how frustrating it was for Yuuji, it was like his heart was being crushed into million pieces just by looking at them.

He saw Yuuji hold Kenma's hand gently. "Why does it have to be you?" He whispered but it was enough for Akaashi to hear.

Akaashi accidentally moved his leg that made Yuuji look at him, he immediately closed his eyes. But in Akaashi's peripheral vision, he saw how fast Yuuji wiped his tears before standing up.

"I know you're awake, you can't sleep?" Yuuji asked. His sniffs didn't escape Akaashi's ears. He opened his eyes and got up from his sleeping position.

"Yeah, how about you?"

Yuuji shook his head. "I don't feel sleepy at all."

Akaashi wanted to snort and laugh at Yuuji after saying that but he chose not to. It's like Yuuji's body and mind are contradicting himself. He looks exhausted and there are dark circles under his eyes and his oh-so-messy hair.

Akaashi felt a tremendous pain in his chest while looking at the both of his friends suffering in their own ways.

Kenma, who looked like he's peacefully sleeping in his hospital bed vomited two times today, with blood. Yuuji and Akaashi witnessed how Kenma bare the pain while vomiting all of the flower petals and blood but what amazed him was there's no hate or regret in Kenma's eyes. But he was sure, if Kenma was feeling a lot of pain, Yuuji would suffer it, double.

That scene kept him awake until the sun rose the next day.