Chapter 01

5 year old Izuku Yagi a happy and ecstatic child who always had a smile on his face and the one dream to become the greatest hero that ever lived like all might and for that to happen he needed a powerful quirk and he had been hoping for one .

Today was the day the day the moment he gets his quirk the moment that identified his future.The siblings were so ecstatic they had woken up extra early and ran to annoy there mother into waking up 

Izuku:GET UP GET UP"he said jumping on her stomach

Izumi"COME ON MUM"she shouted while shaking her head 

Inko woke up and smiled at her kids"okay ..okay sweetie so what do you want for breakfast"she asked smiling "doctor"they said unison"mac donalds it is "she said as they shouted "yay" she got dressed ran to the car and they went to Mac donalds then to the hospital were the doctor was ready and waiting thanks to an appointment her husband made.

Doctor:well mam I have both great and bad news which would you like to hear first

Inko:*sigh*the bad please 

Doctor nodded:well young izuku i'm so sorry to say but your quirk-less"he said as izuku dropped his all might figure to the floor a look of hopelessness in his eyes "baby"she said looking down at her son

doctor:but Izumi here has pressure creation she can basically punch and send large pressurized winds basically an all might punch"he said Izumi jumped up in joy and Inko hugged her taking a 90 degree turn from sad to happy in seconds.But poor izuku they had forgotten about him after inko thanked the doctor she took her daughter to the car with Izuku walking from behind his sadness was clear and yet neither females cared enough to notice they were two busy talking about Izumis quirk.

At home

Inko ,Izuku and  Izumi entered the house Toshinori ran and asked "so how did it go what quirks did the two get "he asked "well Izuku is quirkless and Izumi has a quirk called pressurized air just like the ones all might makes"she smiling.Toshinori ignored Izuku who had extended his hand to talk to him but middway Izuku stopped seeing his dad hug his smiling daughter and wife it felt like he was never there never one of them and as such he left to his room crawling into a ball and sitting in the corner .No one loved him no one thought of him and no one saw him.

At preschool in a few days 

Izuku was avoided and mocked ,laughed at and bullied he was isolated by everyone except his best buds Uraraka and Ida they were playing that is till a certain group stopped it(Shoto todoroki, Shoko Todoroki,Izumi Yagi,Bakugo Katsuki and Bakugo Katsumi )

Izumi:Im afraid and scared for my brother

Shoto:im aware 

Katsuki:ok he's quirkless I know I watched a movie this nerd didn't have something so he was bullied into giving up and lived a happy life 

Katsumi:we bully him he gives up and stays safe i like it lets do it

Shoko wasn't paying attention she was just staring at Uraraka Jealously and deadly scaring there group and some of the kids who passed them