just a jeonghan pov;;

i sat there, whimpering as it was cold. he really didn't have a heart? poor amy. she was getting cheated on, but then again she's such a bitch so i couldn't care, i'll kill her first if i have to. i slowly got up, getting a random shirt and pair of boxers from my drawer, then walking over to my bedside table to call seungcheol. he always knew how to take care of me, he has fucked me because i let him but i knew he wasn't up for that, especially i wasn't.
"hello?" i heard, "hewo seungcheol-" "OH HEY JEONGHAN, I MISSED YOU!!" he exclaimed wildly, i chuckled but then winced as it hurt a lot. "hey, why are you acting like you're in pain?" he asked me, "mwaybe becwause i am." i glared, "ouch okay, what happened hannie?" he said worriedly, "uhh, hwelp?" i said, he smirked seeing i was in my subby form. "yeah, i'll be right over, no aftercare again?" he said as he noticed my tear stained cheeks, he knew this because i only had this reaction once because chanyeol did an ejaculate and evacuate. "yes pwease!" i begged.
he hung up on me and texted me to say he was coming over, he'd be there quick so i laid on the bed and scrolled through my instagram, only to see a message from amy.

AM.YZ

AM.YZ
hey jeonghan, i heard from
a little birdie that you know
that i hate you? well
good luck anyways, heard
joshua likes fucking sluts holes
too?

jjeonghaniiex
yeah well the only
slut i see is you, and that makes
you too sweetie.

AM.YZ
yeah? well look in
the fucking mirror, also
don't call me sweetie, it's gross.

jjeonghaniiex
oh really? well i
do what i want. why?
do you want one because
you're too poor to afford
it?

AM.YZ
absolutely not.
i'd never want dollar store
mirrors, i only use the ones from
(A MIRROR SHOP) (LOWKEY I WAS
GONNA SAY TARGET -olivia)

jjeonghaniiex
and? you only buy mirrors?
at least i use my money for
better things!

AM.YZ
just- stay away
from jisoo.
SMUT UP AHEAD⚠️ (skip if you want to the next yellow sign or pov.
i knew i had won this time, maybe another time it wouldn't happen though. then suddenly i heard a banging noise, i yelled out. "ITS OPEN CHEOLLIE!" hoping it was seungcheol, thank GOD it was. "hey baby.." seungcheol reassured, "who was it?" he continued, "j-jisoo-ya" i said, whining to be touched and taken care of, just seeing seungcheol made my dick twitch. "baby do you...? need help.?" he asked me, while smirking, he knew i was really weak for his smirks. "m' hwelp me!" i whimpered. he started taking off my boxers and cooed when he saw my leaking dick, he thought it was cute, the little pink swollen tip at the end, just begging for a release and fast.
🌟third person pov;?
seungcheol knew he was good at blowjobs, so that's what he did, he got down between
jeonghan's legs, he licked up a long strip along the underside of his cock, jeonghan groaned in response, loving the way seungcheol's tongue felt against his dick, when seungcheol took him whole he grabbed the sheets so tight that his knuckles turned white. "a-ahh!" he moaned, loving it, he was already so close to release. "m' coming soon daddy-" he said, not even caring anymore. "AHHH" he screamed as his release was delivered, his vision turned a crisp shade of white and his eyes closed as he hummed in content. "t-thank you, cheollie." he said.
SMUT FINISHED⚠️
🌟jeonghan pov baby;
"yeah so, jisoo-ya came over and fucked me, it was nice but he left me!" i cried out, seungcheol was there for me. "hey, i'll make some hot chocolate, here, listen to this calming song baby." he reassured once again, he plugged in the airpods into my ears and the melody instantly made me calm down, it was playing a soothing playlist, it was playing 'the best thing i ever did' by twice. (such a bop). also shoutout to my readers 💞😌✌️(lol back)

also hey, it's the end of the filler chapter ¿?
thank you for sticking with me, i forgot your user but i'll tag you in my next chapter 😌✌️💞