Trapped

Kyla suddenly felt very tired. She yawned. "What did you do to me?" She asked Sensei Yang, who laughed maniacally. "Have A Nice Sleep, Kyla!" He laughed and shouted. Kyla drifted off into her deep sleep.

She woke up and realized her hands were restrained by Vengestone cuffs. There were four guards guarding the room she was in, keeping her from escaping. The door to the room opened and Sensei Yang came in. "Why are you so keen in keeping me here?" Kyla asked with a note of anger in her voice.

"Since you refuse you join my amy, I will make sure you never see the light of day," he replied. Kyla snapped her Vengestone cuffs in half and threw them aside. Sensei Yang was about to utter a spell but was frozen by Kyla. The spell required absolute concentration, but Yang's fury distracted him. "Don't let her escape!" He bellowed. The guards knew better. They took a look at Kyla and a shiver ran down their spines. Kyla was a very strong fighter, and they didn't want to get beaten up, so they ran away.

Kyla concentrated and her sword appeared her hands. She walked towards Yang and had an evil smile. "Answer my questions or I will take your soul and leave it to wander forever." Yang had a look of fear in his eyes. "You have 10 minutes to get out of here," he stated. He thought that Kyla would free him and fear turning into a ghost. He expected her to run outside the Temple Of Airjitsu to avoid turning into a ghost.

Kyla smirked and said ",I turned into a ghost once, so I cannot turn into a ghost again. I can stay here for as much as I want and I will never become a ghost again." Yang grimaced. "What do you want to know?" He asked. "Where can I find the Staff of Darkness?" Kyla demanded. "I will never tell you!" Sensei Yang shouted. He suddenly felt himself lift into the air. He was floating away from Kyla. He took a glance at his real body. Yang began screaming. He was going to wander in Ninjago as an invisible spirit! Kyla was the only one who can hear him. He felt himself moving towards his body at an incredible speed. Yang united with his ghost body once more.

"Let me ask again. I won't hesitate to take your soul," she spoke calmly in a low voice.