The Kissing Contest

"Alright, fine. But whoever wins, wins. Okay?" You tell them.

——————
LATER THAT DAY
(3rd Person POV)
——————

All six of you left the gym and went to Kuroo's apt. His parents weren't home because they both had work at the time. Everybody goes to sit down on the couch. Iwaizumi gets up to get Y/N a blindfold. When he comes back, he has a handkerchief in hand and he ties it around Y/N 's eyes. Then the three boys sit in front of Y/N.

——————
Y/N's POV
——————

You hear all three boys sit down.

"Alright I want one boy to stand up and go first." You hear  Iwaizumi tell them.

You can hear some shuffling and then you feel a breath brush your lips. The boy draws near and softly embraces you with a warm kiss. It's really calming for you and then he pulls away making you feel slightly cold where he touched you.

Then the next boy draws near to you. This one grabs your jaw line and turns his head to the side. He kisses you a little more harshly then the first one but not yet roughly. Then he too pulls away.

The third boy get closer to you and you hear him breathing next to you. He takes your chin in his hand and tilts your head up. Then he kisses you roughly and passionately, like he wanted only you at that moment. When he pulls away and sits back down Iwaizumi tells you it's ok for you to take off your blindfold.

When you take the handkerchief off of your eyes you have to rub them because it is significantly dark in the room compared to being behind the blindfold.

Then you look up and you see three nervous boys with red faces after having mixed up their spots so you couldn't tell which was which.

Iwaizumi gave you a look like he expected you to speak.

"Wow." You say. Your face starts to turn red at your loss of words. Iwaizumi and Akaashi start bursting out laughing. They have to cover their mouths to stop. "Ummm, all of you are really good at kissing." You say turning away before you blow up due to embarrassment. "Ppffffttttt." Iwaizumi and Akaashi can't hold in their laughter as you continue to talk.

"I don't really know how to choose a winner. All of you guys have a different way of kissing."

"Well which one did you like the most?" Oikawa says.

"Umm I guess I liked..."

AUTHORS NOTE

Yo guys! I wanna know if you want me to choose for you or if you want me to make three different play outs. I can make it so you guys choose or I could keep the story all together and choose for you. I want you guys to make the decision in the comments. THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT! LOVE YOU GUYS! BYE!