-16- Taken

Todoroki's POV:

(This chapter is longer than normal)

We arrived at the agreed-upon spot and Izuku got out, we told Shigaraki that I wasn't going so he wouldn't spook. I watched from the tinted window of the limousine as Izuku waited on the brick wall for Shigaraki, he looks incredibly nervous. Shigaraki's car pulls up and he steps out walking up to Izuku who was now uncontrollably shaking. He's giving Shigaraki the satisfaction he wants. If Izuku would pretend he wasn't scared this would go a lot faster... Shigaraki is going to feed off his fear... He handed Shigaraki the money and sped walked back to the Limo, he was maybe halfway back when Shigaraki covered his mouth with what I assumed was a Chloroform Cloth, I watched as he struggled before falling unconscious, I reached into my coat pocket to grab my gun but it wasn't there. Fuck! I left it on the coffee table! I couldn't get out of the car because that could jeopardize both our safeties if Shigaraki had a weapon... I had to just sit and watch as my rival took the thing I loved... Shigaraki loaded Izuku into his car and his driver drove off. I won't lie, I threw a tantrum. I slammed my fists on the glass making it crack but not break, I screamed to the driver.

"FOLLOW HIM!" He jumped and started the car secretly chasing after Shigaraki and Izuku. While he was driving I pulled out my phone and called Kaminari since I knew he was on his phone, he picked up almost instantly.

"Yeah, boss?" I was a mix of emotions, anger, sadness, confusion, guilt.

"Get Kirishima, Yaomomo, Bakugou, Sero, Mina and your ass to my location now! Yaomomo to bring the big guns." I screamed into the phone.

"Boss it's my day of-"

"I don't give a flying FUCK if it's your day off! That mother fucker took Izuku! If you don't get here as fast as all of you can I'm going to cause a massacre when I get home." He quickly hung up probably to gather everyone and get on the road. I clenched my fists so hard blood started coming from my palms. I looked at the four punctures and just screamed.

"GO FASTER GODDAMIT!" The driver pressed his foot down so he was as close as he could get to Shigaraki without being noticed. His car parking in front of a mansion smaller than mine, probably seven stories. He got out and took Izuku's unconscious body with him. Once he was inside the driver parked in front and I sent my location to Kaminari. After maybe a minute another Limo showed up Kaminari rolling down the window, everyone jumped out except for him, he stayed parked.

"Go back to the base. Kaminari will drive us home." The driver gave a nod and drove off. I looked to Yaoyorozu with a cold glare.

"Did you bring them?"

"Of course!" She ran into the van and came out with two AK-47s. The others went in and grabbed their own while she handed me mine. I started mumbling like a madman.

'Don't worry Izuku I'm coming... I'll kill that bastard and his whole gang... No one will make it out!' Kirishima put his hand on my shoulder and I broke out laughing maniacally.

"NO ONE SURVIVES UNTIL I GET HIM BACK!" I shouted while cackling. I shot at the handle and kicked the door open, everyone inside was quickly alerted, their heads turning to us. I started firing with everyone coming from behind me doing the same. I won't stop until I get him back... I could tell everyone was hesitant on killing this many people but it's what needs to be done. Normally we don't kill unless necessary but now they've taken what's mine. I started running to the stairs gunning anyone in the way down.

"I trust you can handle this?!" I shouted to the group who responded with,

"Yes sir!" In unison.

I made it to the platform on the fifth floor and someone was standing there, they had black hair resembling Bakugou's and purple scars covering maybe half their body (Yes Dabi but in this, he has no clue it's Touya because Touya should be dead with the rest of his family and Dabi lost his memory so he has no clue who Todoroki is)