-39- We're Alone...

Shoto's POV: (When he just walked out of the room)

I had a bad feeling about leaving Izuku with that woman... Something was off about her. Izuku always told me she was the nicer one and she seemed like that at first, but when she looked at him her gaze was so dead, as if he was a stranger on the street. I was already on the stairs so I turned around and started to walk back. I was going to ignore it but the feeling in my gut is too strong... I stopped at the door to hear his mother talking.

"Izuku, honey, come back with me to America, I started a new life so why can't you! I'm in a relationship with Toshinori Yagi, you remember him? He's your favourite actor! I can help you get away from these nut-jobs so you don't have to marry that psycho!" I heard his mother shout. Maybe she didn't see him as a stranger... more like me. Am I that psychotic though? I'm just protective over Izuku...

"I want to marry Sho-" Izuku tried to speak but she cut him off by defending me, I smiled. He seemed to have it under control and I didn't want to make it seem like I was listening to everything they were saying, which I was, so I stood at the door just listening. If anything bad happens to Izuku I'll kill her!

"That's what they want you to believe! You know you don't want to stay with these people!" She shouted

"I can save you!" She seemed to be getting desperate. As if she didn't get him back with her something terrible would happen. But if that's the case then why not ask for help?

"Mom. I love Shoto. Probably more than everything else..." I smiled at Izuku's kind words. I heard his mother sigh.

"If you love that man. And you want to stay. You aren't the son I knew." Her words cut me and I didn't know her, I couldn't start to imagine how Izuku was reacting. Yet her words had a tinge of sadness like she was about to do something she knew would regret. I didn't hear a response from Izuku, not a sound, I listened closely to understand what was happening. What's going on!? Then, all I heard was the cock of a gun.

BANG.

I bolted through the door making it slam against the wall sending a boom throughout the room. I tackled his mother to the ground while throwing the cocked gun to the other side of the room. I had full intention to murder her, my hands around her throat tightening by the second. Her hands tried to pull mine off to no use, she wasn't strong enough.

"Shoto!! Stop it!!!" Izuku shouted.

"Don't kill her!" He continued, I was just too focused on the fact that she wanted to hurt my Izuku, I heard everything he said but I couldn't understand, it was like the words weren't computing. All of the sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my cheek, I snap my head in the direction of where the pain came from to see Izuku had slapped me. I let go of his mother making her gasp for air. The area on my face red and burning from his palm. I got up and started walking towards him with slow steps.

"Shoto! I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you! I promise! It's just! You were going to kill her! And you weren't listening to me! And I didn't want her to die!" He instantly started apologizing.

"See! He's psychotic! He almost killed me!" I spun around and stared at her, her mouth quickly shut. I looked back at Izuku and he shrunk down as he hit the wall behind him. I made it to him and towered over him making him shrink more. I pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, I was just focused on the fact that she was going to hurt you. You were right to do that." I noticed from the corner of my eye that his mother was trying to get up.

"Leave this room and you will almost certainly die." I declared making her freeze.

"Almost?" She asked.

"Maybe 98% If you want to be specific." She didn't respond. Izuku broke from my hug and smiled before pecking a light kiss on my lips, just from that I wanted a little more. I pulled his chin to look up at me, I pulled him into a much deeper kiss but not passionate enough for it to escalate.

"Umm... Can you guys take me to my room?" His mother asked. I laughed into the kiss before breaking away leaving Izuku breathless.

"You really think you're getting a room?" I laughed again.

"What?! That's no fair! Hizashi gets one why don't I!?" She whined like a toddler.

"Well for one, he didn't try to kill my fiance. And two, he gets to sleep in the same place you do, at least for now." Izuku looked at me confused.

"They get to stay with Shinsou and doctor Marten, of course, they don't get their own rooms." I clarified, he nodded in understanding, I lifted him onto my chest with my hands resting on his thighs. Just so it's quicker... Yeah...

"Follow me." His mother reluctantly followed, as soon as she left all eyes were on her. Did people hear the commotion, maybe someone was walking by and spread the news? Everyone loves Izuku so I can get why. I guess he keeps my psycho in check if that's what you want to call it. I could tell she was uncomfortable with the murderous stares pointed at her but it's what she deserved. Shinsou was waiting in the living room with Denki, they were both talking with Izuku's father, once he saw me I saw a bit of fear form in his eyes.

"No need to worry Mr. Midoriya, you are now my favourite of the parents." I said judgingly while looking at Izuku's mother. He chuckled nervously.

"Shinsou, these two get your best treatment, I mean actual treatment. As much as I would love you to break some fingers but my Angel wants them safe and sound. Give them the large cell, together. If they bitch and banter then separate them." He quickly nods while getting up, Denki following him.

"Mr. and Mrs. Midoriy-" I cut him off.

"That one is just Inko." I pointed to his mother. He gave another nod before escorting the two to the basement. I sat on the couch with Izuku still on my waist. Kaminari and Shinsou are downstairs, Bakugou and Kirishima are in their room, no one else is in sight. We're alone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[old] I promised there would be more chapters and look! He's not dead! Anyway, I just got dumped after dating this person for like a year so... Have this early!

(1167 Words)