Chapter 41

I just can't get to much of you baby

Louis' POV
——————————————————

I am getting kind of nervous about this album release party. Harry said that I am going to have to walk the red carpet with them and I guess that is what is stressing me out the most.

I am worried I am going to make a fool out of myself in front of all those people and cameras.

At the moment we are at Harry's house with the rest of the lads and a huge team of stylists getting the boys ready. I think Harry can sense my nervousness because he comes over and wraps his arms around me from behind.

He presses his lips to the side of my neck. I lean into the touch instantly feeling more calm. Harry's whole presences is calming, and I know I will be okay in front of the cameras as long as he is their.

He just had his hair done. He also asked the lady doing his hair, Louise, to put on a bit of subtle makeup. She seemed very excited to do so and Harry couldn't stop smiling. It makes my heart melt seeing him genuinely happy and comfortable expressing himself.

"Everything is going to be fine, angel." He whispers. "You are going to look amazing and everyone is going to be so shocked."

"I really doubt anyone is going to be looking at me." I mutter.

"Well I think you are wrong." He says defiantly. "And even if you are right, I will be looking at you."

His words give me butterflies and I blush a little. Harry chuckles and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Now," He says, unwrapping his arms from my body. I instantly miss the warmth. He takes my hand and leads me over Louise. "I believe it's your turn."

I laugh as he pushes me into the chair.

"Alright, Louis," Louise says coming up behind me. "I have an idea for your hair, I was just wondering if you wanted any makeup. Personally I don't think you need any but it's a personal preference."

She is smiling sweetly at me in the mirror. "I'm okay."

"Alright well lets get started on your hair."

I watch as she styles my hair in a quiff, I can see Harry in the mirror talking to another lady. He keeps looking over at me as though he is making sure I am okay. It makes me feel warm inside.

When Louise is done, I smile at my reflection. I have never worn my hair like this before but personally I think it looks really good. She hands me some clothes to change into and I head to a bathroom to change.

Its a pair of very expensive looking track pants and a crisp white t-shirt. I look at my reflection, the trackies make my ass look amazing, which I am definitely grateful for. I tucked the while shirt into them. I smile at my reflection, it's very conformable and I don't look half bad.

When I walk back out Harry is waiting for me. "Wow," His eyes travel up my body, he reaches out and holds my waist. "You look beautiful angel."

I blush and he kisses my cheek. "Thank you." I'm smiling looking down.

He leans in to kiss me but Louise is calling him back into the other room. He sighs in annoyance and I chuckle gently pecking his lips before walking into the other room.

"Okay," Louise is standing in front of a clothing rack. "here is what I have been told you are wearing."

He hands him a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain black t shirt and a flannel. Harry looks very disappointed, I rub his back trying to comfort him.

"And," She says walking over to a clothing rack and pulling off some clothes. "this is what you actually be wearing."

She pulls out a black button up shirt and a pair of black trousers with thin vertical white lines on them. I look at Harry gaging his reaction.

"I know it's not exactly what you wanted but-" She starts rambling nervously.

"Louise," Harry stops her, smiling widely. "Thank you."

She takes a deep breath in relief. "No problem." She smiles and Harry takes the clothes. "Now go change and then you lot really need to go or you will be late."

——————————————————
Guess who's back?

This bitch✌️

I would like to take this time to apologize for not updating in so long.

Yes I will be continuing with this story.
I have ideas for another one too so we'll see if I do that.

Anyways I know this part is short, but I hope you liked it anyways

tpwk❤️❤️