Chapter 3

Charlie's POV
     I stared at him for about a minute with my mouth hanging open. I guess I was staring for too long, because next thing I knew he was jumping up. I grabbed his wrist before he could run away. He looked down at his wrist, then he looked me in the eyes. I pulled him back on the bench and put up a silencing and notice me not charm then looked at him.....he wouldn't look me in my eyes. "Harry, why did you try to run?" He glared at me and said, " I'm just your kid brother's dumb, best friend and you'd never see me as anything more, I knew it was a bad idea to tell you the truth."

Now I was glaring at him. " Harry, I don't wait to hear you talk about yourself like that ever again, do you understand me?" He nodded his head. " Now Harry I think you're a great person, you're smart, funny, and turning into a devilishly handsome guy." He blushed and smiled a bit. " I'd like to get to know you better before we get into anything too serious, alright?" He looked at me and said that would be fine. We were smiling at each other, when we heard screams and saw people running toward us.

I canceled the charms and grabbed Harry's hand and pulled back toward the tent. As we were running I saw the deatheaters shooting off spells and setting everything on fire. We got into the tent and I yelled for everyone to "come on, there's deatheaters!" Dad yell for everyone to get to the portkey! I watch Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Cedric run toward the direction, while dad was telling Fred and George to take care of Ginny. Mr. Diggory, dad, Bill, and I all went to help put out the fires and help whoever was in trouble. I could only hope that everyone made it to the portkey in time.

Harry's POV
      We were running, there was so much smoke that I could barley see Cedric in front of me. I tripped and fell and lost my wand in the process. Almost instantly my scar started to hurt, then I heard a scream and blacked out. I awoke a few minutes later to see Cedric standing over me, helping me up and yelling "We have to get out of here, come on Harry!" As Cedric was helping me get up, a bright green light shot into the sky and it turned into a bright green skull with a snake coming out of it's mouth.

I saw a guy drop a wand and run, Cedric and I ran after him and picked up the wand; just to find out it was my wand. The next thing we ran into Ron and Hermione, then aurors and the minister were running towards us with their wands drawn. The minister was yelling at me, that I shot HIS mark into the sky to summon HIM. Hermione saw my confused face and said that it was The Dark Mark, HIS mark. Then Mr. Weasley came running up with everyone else screaming, " THAT'S MY SON, THEIR JUST CHILDREN!" The aurors lowered their wands and backed off.

Mr. Weasley told us to get to the portkey, while he, Bill, and Mr. Diggory talked to the Minister. We made it to the boot. Ron and Hermione were standing around talking to Ginny, Fred, and George. Cedric and Charlie were walking toward me, and both asked me at the same time, "if I was okay?" They both looked at each other for a second and then looked back at me. I noticed Bill watching us with a grin on his face. I said that "I was fine." I asked them, " If we could all talk when we get back to the Burrow?" They both said, "Sure."