Chapter 7

Nobody's POV

Harry looked at Sharptooth, and asked, "How is it that my mum isn't a muggleborn, when both of her parents are Muggles?" Sharptooth raised an eyebrow, and said, " She was no muggleborn, her parents were descendant's of the Ancient and Noble House of Evans but a curse a few generations back made them squibs. That is to say, until your mother of course. Everyone looked shocked, especially Remus. Lily was like a sister to him, they used to spend summers together during their Hogwarts years.

Harry's POV

I nodded my head. Then asked, "What's in the box?". Sharptooth smirked and said, "Open it and find out." I pulled the box toward myself and opened the box to find eight smaller ring boxes, each with different family crest on them. I picked up the first ring to my left and opened the box to find a giant Ruby in a gold setting with a lion in the middle of it, this must be the Gryffindor Lord ring. I put it on my middle ring on my left hand and it shrunk to fit. I did the same thing five more times until I got to the Black and Lupin heir rings and smiled up at my soon to be dads. Remus and Sirius smiled down at me with tears in their eyes and both nodded their heads for me to keep going. I placed the Lupin ring on my left ring finger, then the Black heir ring on my finale pinky finger, they again shrank to fit then I thought about how I was going to hide them, and the next thing I knew they were gone but I could still feel their weight on my hands.

Sharptooth was looking through some papers, and raised his eyebrow in confusion. He asked if, "I knew about the marriage contract between myself and a young Miss Weasley." I scowled and said, "It must have been forged by Dumbledore, I have no interest in that member of the Weasley family. I heard Charlie chuckle beside me and grab my hand to squeeze it. I smiled at that. Sharptooth looked between us and said, "This contract is now terminated." "If you would like I could draw up another marriage contract for the three of you?" Charlie and Cedric's eyes went as wide as mine did and we all blushed..."um no, then Charlie and Cedric cut in at the same time and both said, "Not yet anyway!"

"Can I lock down my accounts so that nobody but me can get in it?" Sharptooth smirked and said, "If you like, I can make it so that only your rings can open their assigned vaults and I also want to give you this money pouch, it will take money out of your vaults when you touch it with your ring?" I nodded my head, took the silver and green pouch and said, "That would be great, thank you so much for your help with everything." He bowed his head in acknowledgement and thanks and we got ready to leave. We were walking out of the bank, when we ran into Bill and he ran over to us asking, "What we were all doing here?" Sirius stepped up and said, "We were just getting Harry and Cedric some books and had to stop in to grab some money." Bill nodded his head and said, "Okay, cool, I see you all later then."

We waved bye to him, and kept walking until we got to this odd little shop that I've never heard of called "Marlene's Glass Emporium." There was beautiful moving stained glass on the outside of different creatures and places in the wizarding world. We went inside and was met by Marlene herself. She asked, "What can I do for you fine young men?" She said with a smile. Sirius grabbed Remus' wrist and displayed his watch, "We need four more of these fine watches made out of these mirror pieces, made with dragon hide, one emerald green, one Hufflepuff yellow, one Gryffindor red, and the last one should be midnight blue please?" She wrote all of it down, took the mirror pieces, and told us that it would be ready in about two hours. We gave her our thanks and walked outside, having two hours to kill.

Charlie's POV

I grabbed Harry and Cedric's hands and looked back at Remus and Sirius and said I'm taking the guys on a date so you guys can go on your own date, is that alright?" Remus grinned, nodded his head, and grabbed Sirius' hand and dragged him off waving at us. We all laughed and ran over to Florean Fortescue's to sit and get some ice-cream and talk. We grabbed a table in the back so Harry wouldn't have to worry about being harassed by fans and reporters. We got our ice-cream, and I put up a Notice-Me-Not charm so we aren't disturbed. Cedric sat to my right and Harry sat to my left, both looking sullenly down at their food. I asked both of them, "What's wrong?" Harry was the first to raise his head and speak, " I can't get over your families lies, I thought I finally found a family that actually cares about me, of course they turned out to be after my money and fame, I don't I think I was meant to have a family." Cedric raised his head at this and grabbed Harry's hand then said, "You have a family, Remus and Sirius love you just as much as your real parents did and they can't wait to adopt you."

I grabbed Harry's other hand and said, "I am soo sorry for what my family did to you, you don't have to see them ever again if you don't want to?" Harry shock his head and said, "I still have to go to school with them, and be in the same house as them." I thought this for a second, "You own half of Hogwarts, I'm sure there are separate rooms for you and Cedric, if he wants, to stay in. I'd rather you both be together in one place for protection this year." They both looked at me and asked, "Why, what was happening this year?" I facepalmed because I wasn't supposed to say anything but it was too late so I told them about the Triwizard Tournament happening at Hogwarts this year.

Cedric looked excited and said he was going to enter. Harry said he would support him from the safety of the stands, he's had enough of dangerous adventures to last a life time. Cedric's eyes went wide and he yelled, "All that stuff really happened, I thought it was just gossip?" Harry and I laughed, and shook our heads 'no'. Cedric grabbed Harry's head and pulled it to his chest and held him there. He said, "You aren't leaving my side ever again!" We laughed and Harry said with a broad smile , "Yes, sir." We started eating our never melting ice-cream and started joking, talking, and just enjoying each other's company for as long as we have it.

Author's note- I know I usually post a chapter everyday but I've been a bit busy with life so my upload schedule is changing to ever other day. Always, keep being your amazing selves and I love you all! *~BABZ~*