𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

"Where are Tommy and Will?" I asked, "They went to go speak to Sapnap and George" my eyes widen a bit, "Where?" "At the embassy" I turned around and started running, "Come on Toby" I yelled, I heard his footsteps following close behind me.

As we walked up to the embassy, you could hear the four boys yelling, "IT'S NOT MY FAULT" Tommy protested, "YES IT IS, SHE MIGHT BE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU" Sapnap yelled back, they were talking about me, "THAT'S DREAM'S FAULT".

I swung open the door, "Stop it, all of you" I told them off, "I'm not dead okay?" all eyes fell on me. Tommy ran up to me, engulfing me in his embrace, "holy fucking shit" he sighs in relief, the familiarity if his embrace was comforting. "I'm so sorry" the blonde whispered, "It's okay, I'm okay" I reassured him.Sapnap next pulled me into a tight hug, "Ivy you sacred me".

I pulled away and scanned the room, "Where's Dream, is he um, you know?" "no he's not dead," Sapnap told me, I let out a sigh of relief, "Then where is he?"  "You're probably the last person he'd want to speak to" I shot a glare at George, "I didn't ask for your opinion, I asked for his location" I snapped back, "I'll take you to him, but only you" Sapnap spoke, I nodded my head and followed him.

He took me back to our base, Dream was in the underground medical area. As I walked in the door I looked at my brother who I had nearly killed, I was grateful to see he was alive. "Ivy? What are you doing here?" he questioned confused, "I just wanna talk". I walked over to him, taking a seat on the corner of the bed, "I'll leave you two alone" Sap told us before stepping out of the room. 

"I'm sorry," I said looking down, "Why'd you even do it?" Clay asked me confused, "It wasn't my original intention, but you had pushed me so far past my limit. Clay, you locked me in my room for weeks and told me to kill my best friends. You couldn't expect me to not get upset" I explained to him in a calm tone. 

He let out a deep sigh, "You know I can only go so far before I break" I spoke softly, I'm normally a very patient person, but once my patience runs out, that's when I lose it. "I know, I just didn't think it would ever get this far" "I didn't either". 

The room fell silent for a moment, "how are you feeling?" I asked, Clay shrugged, "better but not great, they said if the arrow struck me only an inch higher then I wouldn't have made it" that sent shivers down my spine. "How are you feeling?" Clay asked me, "Kinda dizzy and my stomach hurts," I told him. "I'm sorry" "I'm sorry too" he gave me a weak smile, as did I. 

"Is this war shit over now?" "I can't answer that question yet Ivy".