📚 ~ 3️⃣2️⃣

'Your like the greatest your like the greatest to me'' ~ rod wave  9/4/2020

                  Sakiya 'Meeka' Washington
               19 | Chicago IL | dads house📍

I sat on the couch  glaring at him with a pout.

" why?"
" fix yo face" he warned pointing  a finger at me.

" noo cause that not fair!" I groaned loudly
" what's not fair about it I'm grown" he rolled his eyes digging his spoon yet again. Into MY tub of ice cream.

" but why do I gotta be the one to apologize? She older than me" I huffed

" be the bigger person" he shrugged as the door bell rang.

He called me over here saying he needed help with something, next thing I know I'm ambushed into a conversation with niya.
I don't know why he hasn't figured it out yet I'm done trying to fix a relationship that's already dead.  Shit desiccated if you ask me. If she don't care I don't care.

I'm tired of putting effort in for mufuckas that don't care if the relationship alive or dead.

I looked up from my phone when I heard them walk in. Niya walked in next to daddy with a smile on her face but it quickly faded when she saw me.

" sooo.." daddy started breaking the tension. He pushed niya on the couch next to me. The recoiled wiping her arm that had brushed my shoulder off causing me to scoff rolling my eyes. I didn't say anything for a couple of seconds. The silence and tension wasn't bothering me. I was calm I was the lest but bothered by her presence , I just continued playing sims free play on my phone.

I glanced up for a shout second when I felt eyes on me I looked at daddy who had a frown on his face. He was farting his eyes between the two of us telling me to say something. I just blinked at him returning my attention back to my phone. Until it was snatched out of my hands.

" yes?" I asked looking up at my siblings father.

He finna blow me so right now I'm not claiming him.

" if anything I should be upset" my sister choose to speak. I ignored her looking at her father holding my hand out for my phone.

" your the one leaving me to live on my own in a place I can't afford."

This feels like deju vu so I'm just gonna ignore her. I've already explained myself and my reasoning if she didn't listen the first time that's on her.

" now you being disrespectful to your older sister also the person who took care of you when mama became sick and daddy went to jail"

She sounds mad.

I just leaned back letting her talk putting my hands in my hoodie realizing her father wasn't giving me my phone back anytime soon. I moved to the couch across from her.

" imma let y'all talk" with that he walked out the living room.

No bad vibes. No evil vibes. Not around me.

" you ruin everything you touch. You ruined mama. You ruined me soon you'll ruin our brothers and your little boy toy just like you did the first one. You want to know why because your worthless, damaged. Poor sakiya damaged goods. Innocence took away at a young age, father to, heart broken, mother died, older sister and grandma had to take care of her. Booo hoo"

I looked up at her shocked as my eyes started to water.
" you are the reason mama died. Your the reason I'm like this. Your the reason tanka won't ever love you. Your the reason your brother won't love you. Your the reason your damaged, and you deserve everything that has happed to you and everything that will come for you and everyone" I let a tear slid down my check.