LOL(its has a few tweaks)

In the middle of lunch, Dave, who was a great builder , found his door busted. Suddenly, he was being dragged before the well known Martin. "You," Raged the King," You're the one who made my tower! It's your fault it fell to ruins! How dare you!" "But you forced me to make it!" Dave pleaded, but knew it was useless. "No buts! Take him and his crying son to the dungeon!" Commanded Martin.

 So it was that Dave and Isaac were dragged into a boat onto a deserted town on an island and into a no roofed dungeon. Dave sat every night thinking about an escape plan. Isaac says," Why am i here, why! Why! Why! I want the kill the king!" Isaac ranted. Isaac only thought of himself so he never once stopped to say anything kind to his father. "I wish I never made that tower!" Dave spoke sadly.

Dave looked at the wood and thought of an idea "I can make two rafts and a ladder!" Exclaimed Dave excitedly. "Im so bored!" Complained Isaac. "Im making it now!" Dave cried suddenly. Whilst making the raft. All the while, Isaac never ever noticed his dad. When the rafts and the ladder were done. They took a quick nap. Nobody not King Martin nor Isaac knew escape was possible.As the sun rose, Dave and Isaac climbed up the ladder and across the sandy beach to the water. Carrying the rafts, Dave warned, "Don't lean too far over the edge of the raft or you'll fall into the sea!" Dave pushed Isaac's raft, nervously, "I can float, I can float, what a fantastic feeling!" Isaac said excited with freedom. He was so full of freedom that he didn't obey his fathers warning. He looked down. "Look forward!" Dave shouted, but it was use Isaac was too far away for him to hear. In one moment, Isaac was on the raft the next, he fell.

Isaac awoke unable to breathe. He was sinking fast. He kicked out from under the remains of the boat which was now rotting. At the surface, Isaac called," Dad!" His voice echoed. He scanned the sea but to no avail, no reply came. He should've heeded his fathers warnings and now he was lost at sea.