Innovation (Harry Potter, the strikethrough text is crossed out words lol )

Hagrid, who was a g̶a̶m̶e̶ Hogwarts game keeper, parted the crowds easily. All Jack had to do was keep close behind. They passed pet shops, food shops, but nothing that looked like it sold magical s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶ things. It was an̶ standard street with standard people. Were there really piles of s̶c̶o̶r̶c̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶c̶o̶r̶c̶e̶r̶e̶r̶ sorcerer's gold? Were there really shops that sold potion ingredients? Was this not a joke the Yelslrad's have cooked up?

 The magical windows i̶t̶ the sign said. It was a tiny, feeble t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ looking pub. If Hagrid d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ hadn't have pointed it out, Jack would not have k̶n̶o̶w̶ known the tiny pub was there. Eager, Hagrid navigated Jack into it and out to a small walled garden with a strange-looking window. Hagrid now said," Right, stand back, Jack." Hagrid went trough and poked his head back again and told him to go through. Welcoming Jack to Diagon Nogaid Ally, Hagrid beamed at Jacks bewilderment.

Amazed, Jack wished he had ten more eyes. He turned his head in every direction, trying to take in everything at once. The Wands Making shop, the Eeylops owl Emporium and wizards selling newt eyes. Robe sops as well as telescope shops and people selling potion ingredients. Barrels of bat spleens and eel eyes, tottering books a̶n̶d̶ ,̶ and with quills and rolls of parchment.

They reached a sooty, w̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ black building called Drocrins which loomed over the other tiny buildings. Standing beside its burnished black doors, was a dragon. It had f̶i̶e̶c̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶c̶e̶ fierce, clever face. When they entered they where greeted to a counter.

Several hours later, a dragon held a amazingly orange door. Jack who expected  more blackness was surprised as they were in a small red torch-lit passageway. The dragon shouted some weird words and a hyper-sonic cart appeared out of nowhere. They hopped in (Hagrid with some difficulty) and appeared in frond of a d̶o̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ gleaming, orange, dragon decorated door,̶ Jack l̶i̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ which was pleased. The door swung open and orange smoke came out. As it cleared, in front of them was a dragon egg and piles of gold, colmns of silver and little bronze knuts. "All yours," Hagrid beamed at Jack f̶ who was really excited at what s̶p̶i̶c̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶i̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶e̶s̶ species the dragon would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOLLLLLLL Jack is lol.

Words: 390

~Nite