Chapter 2: the man with the mask

"Looks like those imbeciles lost me" mizuki said jumping from tree to tree carrying a scroll behind. "If I get this lord orochimaru hell grant me so much of his power and I'll finally kill that demon brat without any body stopping me."

"Oh really now?"

Mizuki shot his head back only to see the moonlight shining down in the trees. "Who's there!?"

"Up here idiot" Mizuki turned around to see the narrowed eyes of naruto looking directly at him. A smile grew on his face as he slowly reached for the tanto behind his back
"Would you look at that! It's the demon! I guess I get to kill you NOW!" He jumped towards naruto quickly drawing out his tanto slashing the in half the branch naruto was on, but he somehow missed him completely. Now descending down on the grass he looked around looking for naruto not finding him anywhere. "What's wrong Naruto?! Scared!?" He yelled into the distance taunting naruto. Suddenly the ground beneath him broke as two hands came up and dragged him down to his elbows. Mizuki desperately tried to get out, squirming his hands and arms but to no avail. He snapped his head to the direction of a katana being dragged across the dirt. "Every time I look at you makes me want to kill you more painfully" Naruto said glaring his dark blue eyes at Mizuki. "Wait please! Don't kill me! Spare me please!"

Narutos eyes began to flash from its usual sky blue to a dark orange red.

"Hehe. Why the change of heart all of a sudden? Didn't you want to kill me?"

"I'm sorry! Let me go and i won't try to kill you! Please!"

"You think just because you beg and whine you'll get out of here scotch free? I use to beg for those people in the village to not hurt me. To not kill me. You think they listened? No. I bet you would've killed me without hesitation if you had the chance. I would've been dead already if it wasn't for someone that I know"

"Wait! I'll tell you why they hate you! Why they treat you like trash! Aren't you curious to know why!?" He yelled with fear lacing his every word. "Oh I know why they hate me. But I can tell they don't deserve death. Even if I just want to rip their heart out. You on the other hand, have done many things worthy of death. Your heart is black. You care for no one but your self. Just the way you look at me says it all." His eyes stopped flickering and stayed on red slit eyes, making Mizuki fear him more. "Why don't we take a look at that black heart of yours?" He said taking his katana and slowly plunging it in mizuki's chest. He screamed for help not wanting to. Die this way, but his screams were muffled by a narutos hand. Naruto twisted it deeper into mizuki's chest making the traitor try to scream in agony. Naruto suddenly stopped and turned his head east of them. "Looks like they're here, you are one lucky bastard huh?". Mizuki didn't respond as he was silently sobbing.
(Pussy)

Naruto turned the direction that the ninja were coming. 4 ANBU quickly appeared and started to pull Mizuki upwards trying to get him out while healing the hole that naruto carved. "Come out old man" Naruto finished mockingly. Hiruzen slowly came out of the shadow with a sad but serious expression. "Why were you torturing him?" He asked monotonously. "Torture?! I wasn't even beginning! I felt you're chakra and stopped." A long silence impregnated the air making it even more tense. Hiruzen noticed Narutos eyes were red, it's seems that the ANBU noticed this too as they silently as possible drawed their tantos. He raised his hand signaling them to stop. "Naruto your eyes-"

"It's power. It feels so right. So incredible. I'm actually glad my bastard of a father sealed it inside me." Hiruzens eyes widen. "How do you have that information!" he yelled

"Naruto...why do you-"

"Hate you?" Naruto finished. Hiruzen eyes showed shock and sadness. He, Hated him? "Why don't you try being lied too your whole life by the person you thought you could trust most"