14.2 | Bad Behaviour

CW: Soft smut, unbalanced power dynamics, dub-con elements, mentions of past consensual non-con

Grinning, Casper nuzzled in against Cain's side and stretched all the sleep out of his muscles, lithe and feline. Well, he liked to think it was lithe and feline, probably he just looked like an insect struggling to get off it's back, but Cain kinda made him feel like that anyway. The heat beneath the covers sunk right into his bones, and the thin light that came through the blacked-out windows cast just enough brightness to sink sallow into the ghoul's skin. Like gruesome twins, they curled up either side of Cain, heads pillowed on his shoulders.

"Should I wake him up?" Casper whispered to the ghoul.

With a pouty gathering to its thin, bloodless lips, the ghoul shrugged and tugged down the covers until it exposed their hips. The ghoul slept naked, swollen member poking out past the leg he had bent up on Cain's chest, its foot tickling against Casper's in the middle, but Casper and Cain still had boxers on. Not that Casper was any less engorged than the ghoul.

Damn, he'd been spending too much time with this prick. Since when had he even thought shit like engorged? How much would Jack laugh at him if he came out with that?

"Am I not going to be here when he wakes up?"

That sounded poetic, but the ghoul wagged its finger and lifted its leg, a lewd display of its cock and heat-heavy balls. Its long, ragged nail scratched along Cain's waistband and in his sleep, a murmur slipped Cain's lips and his hips twitched into the touch.

Ah, there it was. The hardness of him, unshielded by the ghoul's leg. It looked big, and Casper did like big, but he'd also probably throw up if he fucked Cain right now. Plus it still kind of hurt to shit.

Casper shuddered and slammed the memory out of his head.

"I don't want to fuck him," Casper told the ghoul, and the ghoul rolled its eyes like he was being a baby but shook its head anyway. "What then?"

Like a ghost, the ghoul's hand traced over the hardness, so close it tickled against the cotton, but as Cain's hips pushed unconscious into the touch, it kept away. A refusal to touch. Teasing.

Oh, Casper could tease. Jack really liked that. He liked it when Casper drove him crazy until he snapped and fucked him so hard he couldn't walk afterwards, and sometimes Casper wasn't really sure if he wanted to stop or not, but that was exactly why he'd refused to make a safeword for them. There was no squirming out of the way Jack fucked him and failing was part of the game.

Maybe he could make Cain snap. Maybe it'd feel good if he really deserved it.

Heart quickening, Casper slipped his hand under the ghoul's and grazed his palm over Cain's hardness. It sure did twitch pretty, and the heat emanating from it warmed him right down to the pit of his gut. While he was still asleep, it was easy to glide over him like that, slipping over his cock and the heaviness of his balls. His legs were parted around Casper's, and Casper had a good feel down there. Big and sloppy and loose. The kind of balls you wanted slapping your face while someone fucked it. Just the brief image of it while he caressed them had him aching. Maybe it had been too long since he'd had a wank for this. Maybe it had been just long enough.

Sliding his hand onto Cain's thighs came like a breath of cool air, and the taut muscle in Cain's hips and stomach trembled as they relaxed. He murmured, sweet and sleepy, and tightened his arms around Casper, rubbing his face against his hair.

Grinning, Casper pulled himself up so he lay out on top of Cain, just tall enough for his mouth to rest against Cain's throat while their hips pressed together. The ghoul pinched his ass and Casper bucked into it, trapping a moan in his throat.