HER: Chapter Twenty-one: cooking

"WHY IS IT ALWASY THE GUT!" You shout slapping Bakugo holding onto your stomach. "SERIOUSLY!!! I LIKE MY INSIDES!" You roll your eyes heating your hands feeling blisters start to pop. 'Damn.' You shot a small amount of plasma towards bakugos face. He holds his arms out the magma like plasma burning his skin. The sound of his scream and skin sizzling is enough to make you hate yourself even more. "FUCK YOU (L/N)! FUCK YOU!"

He jumps up kicking your feet

He jumps up kicking your feet. This caused you to trip and land on your back. "AGH!" You gasp feeling the wind get knocked out of your body. Bakugo then grabs you throwing you up into the air a hug he explosion sending you into the sky the back of your clothes burning causing your back to be exposed. Bra coming loose no longer holding in your breasts. You hit the floor with a shout. This causes Momo to scream in fear. "Ah-ow!" You groan getting on your knees crawling out of the hole your body had caused. Pain shot through your spine causing your body to shake and eyes to close in pain. 'GET UP!' You feel yourself get pulled up but it's not by Bakugo. You stumble falling again 'STAND UP!' Your thrown up "JEASUS FUCK! ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!" You shout looking for Bakugo only to turn around and be met by his fist. "It's Always MY BACK STOMACH and fucking NOSE!" You shout gripping onto your now bleeding nose stepping back making sure not to trip over any concert. "Oh shut up! You whine way to much!"

Bakugo shouts annoyed sending a pice of concert at you with an explosion to distract you

Bakugo shouts annoyed sending a pice of concert at you with an explosion to distract you. It works and you feel yourself being thrown over bakugos shoulder 'oh...NO!' You shout your body heating up shooting a ray of plasma out of your feet that caused Bakugo to loose his grip. This amount of power was to much and it burnt all of your clothes off. Luckily the plasma didn't hit Bakugo but it did hit the side of the school gym earning screams from the class in there. You had ran into the concert wall protecting the school. "Shit." You cough luckily no blood spat from your lips this time. Your feet up to your mid thigh was burnt and baldy. But this didn't stop Bakugo. He ran towards you explosions making Him faster. You were out of it vision blurring and hearing gone. "BAKUGO STOP!"

 "BAKUGO STOP!"