why?

Fluff :)

"SKEPPY WHY?"

"I WAS TRYING TO SURPRISE U"

skeppy tried to make some muffins to surprise bbh before he woke up, but he failed and now the kitchen is full of flour and muffin ingredients.

"U COULD JUST ASK ME TO HELP YOU YOU MUFFIN-"

"YEAH BUT IT WOULDNT BE A SURPRISE IF I TOLD U"

...

they keep on arguing for a while and, after a while, they FINNally stop (haha finn haha funny)

"ok. You know what? ok. You're right. I was wrong."

"Wait skeppy-"

"Im gonna go clean this, sorry"

Skeppy says as he starts cleaning the kitchen, bbh feels really bAd and puts his hand on skeppys shoulder.
"Skeppy. Im sorry ok? Want some help?"

Zak (skeppy) stays quiet for a while and then says "im sorry, i overreacted. Yes i want some help"

(Kinda Zak's (skeppy's) pov but also not)

They go on cleaning the place and when they finish they both go watch some movies, they watch madagascar for around 2hours and Darryl (bbh) falls asleep. Skeppy looks at him, 'he looks so innocent and cute...'
What? No- I dont like him, wtf?-
'LANGUAGE' i hear in my mind. Oh god.

(No more zak's (skeppy's) pov and now kinda bbhs pov cuz yes)

Darryl (bbh) wakes up feeling something in his chest, he looks to see what it is and sees skeppy, hugging him while peacefuly sleeping.
'Wait, were we cuddling?-' Darryl thinks but he sees Zak hugging him even more.

'He sure wont mind if I...'

He hugs skeppy back and fall asleep, again, cuddling with Zak.