Chapter 10~ Bra

"I love you too."

You say hugging him tightly.

You both take a few more photos and then walk Home holding hands.

"Have you told Chungha and Jimin about us?"

He asks.

"Yeah I texted them yesterday, they said they were happy for us and that our kids would be gorgeous."

You laugh out of embarrassment.

"Are we going to have kids?"

He said acting shocked.

"We already have Jeongin."

You reply.

"Yeah but can we have some kids that are actually ours? Like that we made with our dna."

He asks once agian.

"Do you really want kids?"

You question.

"Yes I do. Especially if they are with you. I really want a little girl and a little boy."

He says, seeming like he has it all planned.

On the way home your mind was going crazy. Not only are you home alone tonight, he is talking about how he wants kids with you. You couldn't help but get excited and nervous at the same time.

You arrive home and as you walk in the front door he turns you around and traps you in against the wall, with his hands on either said of your head.

He leans down and kisses you but this time it wasn't soft it was a straight up hard kiss a needy kiss. He pulled away looking at your lips then back at your eyes. He picked you up and carried upstairs. He put you on the bed with him leaning over you. He kissed you agian. As the kiss got deeper and deeper he broke the kiss and placed his hand on you jaw making you look at him in the eyes.

"We don't have to if you don't want to or if you think your not ready."

He said smiling.

"Hyunjin why are you so darn cute."

You say, pulling his head back down and connecting you lips agian.

(Okay I am cringing so hard rn so imma leave this here. Let your imagination run free😏. I also did not want this to turn into some dodgy 18+ smut so yeah 😂)

*time skip*

Hyunjin's POV

I wake up to see Y/N's back. She was wearing my shirt and some pants (😏).She looks so small. I decide to be the big spoon and to spoon her kissing her shoulder.