Chapter 12~ "I miss her."

You both take Jeongin home and knock on his door.

His mum answers the door and tells you to take him to his room. You both go into Jeongin's room and Hyunjin puts Jeongin. Then he notices that Jeongin eyes were clenched shut.

"Yah Jeongin have you been faking this whole time?"

He asks.

Jeongin slowly opens his eyes and whispers

"May-be."

You start to laugh at the fact that hyunjin just carried Jeongin for 20 minutes for no reason.

"Whyyyyy."

Hyunjin whined.

"Because I didn't want to walk and I wanted you hug youuu."

Jeongin says in an Aegyo voice. Pulling a cute face.

"Okay I forgive you but only because you helped Y/N earlier and because your so cute

"Okay I forgive you but only because you helped Y/N earlier and because your so cute."

Hyunjin replied squishing Jeongin's cheeks.

"Hyunjin we have to go now."

You mention, smiling at how they are now cuddled on the bed.

"Let's just wait till he falls asleep."

He whispers.

You sigh and sit on the end of the bed.

"Thank you guys."

Jeongin says so quietly you could barely hear him. He snuggles into Hyunjin's huddie and falls asleep after about five minutes.

Hyunjin takes about 3 minutes just to get out of bed. He tries so hard not to wake him up. Finally he gets out of bed. He holds your hand and walks towards the door you look back at Jeongin who is now fast asleep and switch the light off. (Like parents uwuuu)

You leave Jeongin's house and start walking towards you house.

"I don't want to leave youuu."

Hyunjin whines swinging you arms forward and back.

"I know, I don't want to leave you either but we can't spend every night together."

You reply.

"Why, why can't we do that? That sounds like the best thing in the world. Let's spend every night together cuddling."

He says looking at you.

You laugh and carry on walking.
Eventually You arrive home.