Chapter { 3 } - Little Treasure

I didnt Have School Yesterday Because it was snowing .. Woo hoo xD ! .
I was drawing Jack Frost lol :3 ! .
And I'd like to give a shot out for someone 8) .
Dont Forget to read OneNote26 's Book :) , she is nice and an awesome writer too ^.^ .
Lets read the Chappie now ¢: .

.:Astrid's POV:.

While we were flying i noticed that Hiccup was holding something very tight .

" I wonder what is that .. " I whispered to myself .

When we arrived i ran to his house .

* Knock * * Knock *

" Coming ! " I heard Valka's voice

When she opened the door the only thing that she could do is hugging her weak son tight as her tears started to fall .

" W-What happened to him ? " She asked me as we helped each other to carry him to his bed , I told you .. He's heavy *-* .

She layed her son down , I looked at him .. I didnt see him before as weak as he is now ..

" I found him near the harbor like this .. First of all i shocked too .. " I said looking at him

" He's arm was bleeding .. " She said then she looked at his other arm

" Do you think he's gonna be alright ? .. He was screaming because of his pain .. " I said , she removed her tears then she smiled .

" even we didnt see each other for 20 years , but .. I still know my son more than myself .. He's strong as his dad "

Those words made me feel better , Hiccup is so lucky of having a mother like her .. He must be proud too .

" He must gas something on , you know .. I dont want him to catch a cold " She said then she went to his closet looking for his shirt .

" His closet is a mess !! " Valka said then we both giggled

She found his shirt .. Finally :$ .

" Ooookay ... " She put his shirt on the she put a blanket on him .

" He looks so peacful .. " I said still looking at him

Valka kissed his forehead then he smiled

" Look ! .. He smiled !! " I said , i felt so happy ! , Maybe he just needed his mum's love .. I hope he love her more than i do ..

" You can stay here dear .. That storm is getting worse now " Valka said

I nodded " Kay .. Thank you " i said with a smile

" You're always welcome .. Just lemme bring for you a pillow and a blanket " She said

" I think I cant thank you enough .. You are so kind as my .... Mother .. was .." I said as i looked at the floor .

" Hey , Its ok dear .. You are as my daughter " She said as she put her hand on my shoulder .

A tear had escaped from my eye i hugged her .

" Thank you , Thank you , Thank you .. " I said softly

" I will be here when ever you want me " she said as she hugged me back .

She went downstairs to bring some stuff then i walked closer to Hiccup's bed then i diceded to rest my head next his .

" How is my fishbone doing ? " I asked , more like .. Whispered

" * Chuckles * .. I cant call you 'fishbone' again because you arent . " i said as i closed my eyes .

" You're sleeping as a baby .. Peaceful " i whispered ,Suddnly .. I opened my eyes , I remembered that Hiccup was holding something in his right hand , luckly his right hand was near me .. Im so lazy to go to the other side "._.

When i opened his hand something dropped .

" What is that ? " I asked myself

It went under his bed .. I tried to bring it but it was so far .. My hand hurted me but i finally reached that thing .

" Ok .. 1 , 2 , 3 .. " I said then i opened my hand .. It was a blue gem with a purple line on it .

" Its so .. Beatiful " i said as i smiled

" What are you going to do with this little treasure " i chuckled as i looked at his eyes .. Still closed .. I miss his forest green eyes .. I miss it ..

" Ok .. Here you are Astrid " I heard Valka's voice

I turned around and i smiled , she was holding a pillow and a blanket .

" Where would you like to sleep to night ? " she asked

" Uhhh .. Well .. I would like to stay here .. " I said nervosly as i meant his room

" Ok , Imma bring for you another blanket " she said as she smiled .

But wait .. Why i was nervous ?!

Chappie 3 ^w^ !
What do you think :) ?
Thanks for reading this book ^.^ !
Bye ") ! .