Chapter { 9 } - The Present .

.: Astrid's POV :.

I opened my eyes slowly , I thought I will find myself next to the fire but I didnt .

I felt my hand was on something .. I noticed that I was laying on Hiccup's bare chest ..

" What am I doing here ? , How did he find me ? , Why is he Shirtless ?? " I whispered .

I didnt know what I have to do .. I squeezed his hand softly then he groaned while he is asleep , I chuckled ..

He opened his eyes slowly then he smiled at me ..

" Im sorry m'lady " he said as he grabbed my hand

" Its Ok ,Hiccup .. Dont worry " I said with a smile

" But .. How did you find me ? " I asked him as I put my hand on his chest ..

" Well .. Gobber told me when you were young and you were sad you always go to the forest .. " He said then he put my hand away ..

" H-He did ? " I asked as I blushed ..

" Yes .. " He said then he kissed my cheek ..

" You know what ? , you are my little idiot " I said with a smirk

" First of all Im not little and secound .. Im not an idiot , But Im yours Miss pink lips " He said as he put his fingur on my lips with a smirk .

I licked his fingur then he shocked .

" Awwww !! , Why did you do that ?? " He asked as he raise an eyebow

" I just didnt want to punch your arm .. I wanted to try something new " I said with a smirk

" Ok , Now you will see " He smirked then he dropped himself on me .

God !! , He is so HEAVY *~* !!!
.:Hiccup's POV:.

" HICCUP !! , Go away you are even heavier than Toothless !! " she yelled at me

" Come on , Astrid .. Im so bored .. " I said with puppy eyes

" You mean you will have fun If you broke my chest ? " she said as she rolled her eyes

" Na ! , but .. If you wanna leave , I will give you one secound " I said with a smirk .. I have an idea >w< ! .

She kissed my forehead then I blushed , I sat on bed , She tried to leave but I pull her and I hugged her with my face on her shoulder .

" Stay here .. I have a present for you .. " I whispered in her ear resting my head on her shoulder , I took the necklace from the box then I put it around her neck .

" Hope you will like it .. " I whispered

Astrid touched the necklace then she hugged me .

" Thank you so much Hiccup ! , I love it !! " She said then she kissed my cheek

" Thats why you found me on the harbor and Why I didnt want to race " I said

She pulled away from the hug and faced me ..

" Ohh , Really Hiccup ? , Im so sorry " She said with a sad face .

" Its fine Astrid .. Anyway , What do you think if we raced with the others ? " I said as I grabbed my shirt and put it on .

" Yes ! , Yes ! " She said like a kid

Suddnly .. And After a while Astrid fell on the floor .

" Astrid ! " , She grasped my arms then she stood up .

" What Happened ? " I asked

" I dunno , I just felt dizzy " she answered

" You think you can race like this ? " I said the she raise an eyebow

" Of course I can " she said

" Ok "

We went to the Academy to race with the gang .. I hope Astrid is alright '~' ! .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally a new chapter :3 ! , So what do you think :) ? .
I will update How I Met My Sister Soon or maybe after the 10th chapter :) .
What do you think about Hiccup's Sister name ? .
Should it be ..
1) Hazel
2) Berry
3) another name « You Choose It »
Please answer in the comments if you dont mind ^-^ !
Bye ;) !! .