Baba

"By the way Mama, where's baba? I haven't seen him at all," Xingchen asked as he ate his breakfast. They were all sitting around a table and eating. Xue Yang hasn't spoken about his dream whatsoever and he was glad about that, he didn't really want to talk about them.
"He...he's gone dear," the woman said sadly looking down.
"What do you mean gone? Do you mean he went out for a while? Is he just going away to visit someone? Or.." Xingchen trailed off.
"He got severely ill a few months ago and he-he passed away," she said mournfully. Xingchen's eyes widened he looked down and felt tears coming.
"That's-that's not true, please tell me that's not true," he looked up at his mother's eyes holding his tears at bay. The woman sighed and broke their eye contact after a minute.
"He's gone dear," she said. Hearing these words Xingchen broke down, Xue Yang rushed to his side and put and arm around him in comfort. Xingchen hid his face in his lover's shoulder and cried, he cried as his heart shattered.
Everyone stayed silent as Xingchen and his mother cried. They all felt bad but decided to not intervene, this was after all, family business.
After a few minutes of crying Xingchen and his mother calmed down, "How long was he sick for?" Xingchen asked.
"It was almost a week," the woman responded sniffling. Xingchen nodded and wiped his tears.
"Well at least he isn't in pain anymore," he said trying to reassure himself. The woman nodded and sighed sadly, then they sat in silence and ate.
They soon finished and everyone left to do their things except Xue Yang and Xingchen who had stayed behind to ask Xingchen's mother some questions.
"Mama, did you ever have a lot of nightmares when you had the necklace?" Xingchen asked.
The woman nodded, "I had nightmares of course but some of them were different. Some of them felt too real to be just dreams, we soon realized that they were visions and I learned how to tell the difference of a regular dream and a vision. You'll learn too but it takes some time."
"Alright then, thank you Mama," Xingchen said before him and Xue Yang going outside.
They were going to try to summon their teachers so they could practice better. They found a grassy area where they sat down and focused on seeing their teachers in front of them. They tried and tried but had no luck, they couldn't do it yet.
Xue Yang sighed, "We aren't strong enough yet," he said crossing his arms pouting like a child.
Xingchen giggled, "If you keep pouting like that I'll squish your cheeks and call you cute again," he said sweetly.
"I'm not cute," Xue Yang said and stopped pouting. He uncrossed his arms and smiled at the giggly Xingchen, "you're the on that's cute."
Xingchen stopped laughing, "No I'm not! I'm older than you don't forget that."
"Oh don't worry I never forget that," Xue Yang said sarcastically.
"What do you mean by tha-hey!" Xingchen yelped as Xue Yang reached over and pinched his cheek. "What was that for?"
"Because you're cute," Xue Yang said casually.
Xingchen stood up, "I said I'm not cute!" Be started walking away but as he passed Xue Yang he felt someone slap his ass. Xingchen gasped, "Wha-what was that for?" He felt the blush creep up to his cheeks.
"Because you said you weren't cute. Be thankful that's all I gave you," Xue Yang said menacingly.
"What do you mean by that?" Xingchen asked shaking slightly.
Xue Yang stood up and back hugged him. His head rested on Xingchen's shoulder and he whispered in his lover's ear, "I mean be thankful I didn't do anything worse to you," he said in a deep voice.
Xingchen shivered at the hot breath on his ear. His breath hitched as when he felt Xue Yang begin to lick and kiss his neck. Xue Yang licked up his neck and kissed under his ear where he let out a soft moan. Xue Yang began kissing and bitting that area abusing it, as Xingchen let out louder moans.
Xue Yang stopped for a moment to whispered hoarsely in his ear, "Why don't we go somewhere else darling?" Xingchen nodded in response and grabbed his lover's hand walking into the nearby woods.
They stopped by a lake where Xue Yang began attacking Xingchen's neck yet again. He sucked and bit at his neck leaving no spot untouched. He started at his collarbone and went up to his jaw then to under his ear yet again. He let his tongue glide over the marks and kissed them gently.
"Bambi," he said, "I love you." He looked into Xingchen's dark eyes.
Xingchen stared back, "I love you too little tiger," he said smiling.
Xue Yang smiled back before diving into his lover's neck and kissing again. He wrapped his arms around Xingchen's waist while the other man threw his arms around his neck. Xue Yang pulled their bodies closer and harshly kissed him. Their lips moved hungrily against each other and their tongues began fighting for dominance.
Xue Yang of course won and he pulled away slightly to whisper, "Jump." Xingchen jumped up and wrapped his legs around Xue Yang's waist. The said man walked forward until Xingchen's back hit a tree where they continued making out. They soon pulled apart to catch their breath and Xingchen spoke.
"We should get back to practicing," he said.
Xue Yang nodded, "You're right." He put Xingchen down and moved back a bit before leaning to give him a quick peck and then finally walking a bit further away to practice.