Chapter 5

Pov: Luciano Russo

It felt so good to have my baby sister in my arms and not afraid of me. I told her that we are going to go downstairs to wait for the family to come back.

"Baby girl are you nervous to meet your family? it's ok if you're"

"I am big bro what happens if they don't like me"

When Elina called me big bro it swelled my heart up because she didn't even notice she said it and it came out of her mouth so naturally. 

"Princess they are going to love you, we been waiting so long to get you back from those monster"

I know when everybody sees our Bambina back they are going to be over the moon.

"What do you mean what monsters Luciano?''

"Nothing baby girl let's go see if our brothers are here yet"

I couldn't tell my baby girl about the family business without the family. I just got her back and I wouldn't dare for her to leave because we are the Italian Mafia.

I could tell that Elina didn't fall for what I said by the look on her face but, she just shrugged it off. When we got down the stairs we saw....

I know I made this one mad short. I did it because the next chapter I'm going to make it longer than the others I promise. 

Comments who you think it is