Chapter 6

Pov: Elina

When Luciano told me I'm going to wait for my family downstairs I was nervous, I don't even know if I can trust him but i know he is my brother. When me and Luciano got down stairs there was someone already there a guy if a zip up Adidas hoodie with Adidas sweat pants with hazel and grey eyes with blonde hair just like mine. But has some different features. The guy who looked just like me started to screaming.

"Luciano I can't believe you brought a whore home dad is going to fuckin kill you"

Luciano starts to scream "she is not a whore you pig head she is your sis.." but was interrupting by the guy

He was coming towards me and grabbed me by hair and started to grab at me I started screaming

"Let me go ow oww"

"No you bitch I'm doing you a favor by letting taking you out before my dad comes here"

Luciano run after Luis punch him across the face when Luciano punched him I flinched because I'm scared he going to hit me. Luciano screams.

"Don't you ever I mean ever call your sister a bitch or I'll skin you alive understand you ever ever call our sister a whore again either you will see what the fuck I'll do to you"

The guy looks at me like he's done the the worst thing ever. He was about to say something when the door fly's open all you see are five people that look alike I think they are my brother's and a woman. All of them run to the seen and scream.

"Put your brother down Luciano now"

"No papa I deserve this" says the brother I don't know his name yet

"Yea the fuck you do I should kill you you are lucky you're family or I would break every bone in your body"

"No put him down Luciano he didn't do anything now"I think my dad said.

The woman in the corner screams "my Bambina you're home oh my gold" she says while tears run down her face she ran up to me and hug me like I wasn't there and kept muttering baby you're back.

I didn't hug her back because I am shocked an she scared me that I flinched. I turn my head to the left and I see a bunch of other people which I think are my brothers looking at me with the face of Hope and happiness to see me and with love. After my mom I'm guessing let's me go all of my brothers tackle me into hugs they all keep saying "oh my God baby girl you're here really here".

I didn't try to wince in pain as they were hugging me because my ribs and my arms are bruised up so is my face but I covered up with my makeup. I didn't notice I zoned out until they all said "princess are you ok" in a scared voice. I nod and they say "babygirl we are going to introduce ourselves".

Guy's I was going to type more not in a mood anymore so comment about follow if you have any like suggestions tell me the comments I'll write more tomorrow maybe when I feel like anyway. Thx love u guys