Chapter 10

Crystal

I woke up and saw my phone vibrating. I take the call without looking kung sino yung tumawag.

"Hello good morning" I greeted.

[We're on my way to the house] She said. The voice is already familiar to me and I already know its Cali.

"Who are you with?" I asked now at my closet looking for something to wear.

[With tita and tito] she said. Nagising na ako ng buong buo! With mom and dad?!

"You're kidding right?!" I asked panicking.

[Sweetie it's too early for Cali to say a joke] I heard. Oh shit they are really with her!

"Oh... I'll hang up Im going down to wait for you guys" I said. And ready to go straight to my bathroom to get ready!!!

[ok ok bye Lia mwa] Cali said and hung up.

After taking a bath. I wear a black long sleeve shoulder blouse and a gray cargo pants. I also fixed my hair and put accessories. I put a light make up.

Bumaba na ako para intayin sila sa baba. Nakita ko naman yung lima na naka hoodies lang at jogger tapos ako mukhang lalayas at gagala. I dressed too much!!!

They looked at me and judging me. "Bakit nakabihis na bihis ka ata ngayon Crystal?" Stell asked. "Bagay naman sakanya" Sejun complimented I smiled at him.

"I have to look good because my friend said that my parents are coming. I don't wanna look like shit infront of them. And thank you for the compliment Sejun" I said and smiled.

They are about to say something when someone knocks on the door. I laughed sa bilis nilang nag ayos ng buhok nila at tumayo ng maayos. They are really admire and respect my father and my mother that much huh?

I opened the door and smiled. My smiled fade when I didn't see my parents its only Cali who's smiling too wide. "Aren't you going to hug me or what?" she said.

Sobrang higpit ko syang niyakap at pinisil pa. I miss this girl!!! I chuckled when I saw her outfit.

She really wear something fancy. She's wearing a yellow mustard off-shoulder dress with a sling bag and pearl hairclip. She really did prepared.

"Sis I know you miss but can you please let me go inside of the house and medyo paki bawasan ang yakap sobrang higpit hindi na ako maka hinga." She said. "Oh right yeah" I said and let go of the hug.

"Let's go inside na?" Cali asked. I stopped her before maka pasok siya dahil alam ko na sisigaw to ng malakas. "What?" Her brows furrowed.

"Im living with celebrities" I whispered. The looked that she gave me. She got more excited!!! "You have to act normal at diretso muna tayo penthouse para makapag usap tayo." I said. She just nodded. I know she'll be so excited pag nakita na nya. Goodluck to me!!!

We enter the house at nakita silang lima na nakatayo. Tinignan ko si Cali at nakita ko na naninigas na at natulala sa nakita nya. I knew it. I held her hands and pagka hawak ko nanlalamig na mga kamay nya.

Pinipigilan ko sarili ko na matawa. Naramdaman ko naman na pinipiga na nya yung kamay ko. Masakit ha!

"Hey guys uhmm.. this is Cali my bestfriend" I said and introduce her.

"Nice to meet you Cali you can call me Stell" he said and gave his hands to have a shake hand. Cali gave her hands too and smiled. She's good at faking it huh? Halata naman na kinikilig na yan.

" Im Sejun, This Justin, Josh and Ken" Sejun said and the 3 waved at her she did the same thing. Yung ngiti ng babae na ito halatang pwede na kunin ng demonyo.